Waiting For My Apex Pro 19-Customs Delay Issue?

jimbjimb Members Posts: 1,745 ✭✭
I have a set of Callaway Apex Pro 19's coming from their assembly plant in Mexico. They have been there for two days and have not been released. I am not sure if the shutdown created a backlog. Has anyone had a delay in new Callaway clubs coming from Mexico to the USA?

Comments

• MSUIRONDAWGSMSUIRONDAWGS Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    jimb wrote:

I have a set of Callaway Apex Pro 19's coming from their assembly plant in Mexico. They have been there for two days and have not been released. I am not sure if the shutdown created a backlog. Has anyone had a delay in new Callaway clubs coming from Mexico to the USA?

My Rogue 3 wood last summer had the same sort of delay, so I wouldn't read into this too much. My two cents
  • jimbjimb Members Posts: 1,745 ✭✭

jimb wrote:

My Rogue 3 wood last summer had the same sort of delay, so I wouldn't read into this too much. My two cents

Thanks for your reply and you were correct! I just checked and the irons were released by customs and are on the way. By some miracle, they are scheduled to be delivered in SC.
  • MSUIRONDAWGSMSUIRONDAWGS Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    jimb wrote:

jimb wrote:

Thanks for your reply and you were correct! I just checked and the irons were released by customs and are on the way. By some miracle, they are scheduled to be delivered in SC.

Awesome bro!! Yea, Cally's shipping has never been an issue on my end. Once they clear customs, they expedite the package it seems. Hopefully they expedite my Apex's mid next week haha.