Vessel Player Stand Bag - White - Excellent condition

mlessermlesser Members Posts: 455 ✭✭
Hello all -

Have a Vessel Player Stand Bag for sale. Well taken care of, in great condition, there is NOTHING wrong with it. Brand new it is 310. I have added as many pictures as I can. If there is anything wrong with this it would be that no matter what (unless you walk every round) the base will get dirty. It can be cleaned but it takes a little bit of elbow grease and soap and water, which I have done to show you that it can be cleaned. I just didn't do it because no one, including myself even thought about. However, I cleaned the bag pretty much every week.

Also, I use carabiner clips on my bags to remove the scraps easily when using a cart. I will include them, if you want to do the same that is a option.

Lets go 250/OBO Shipped
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• asm11asm11 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Does the 14 way vessel have 14 full length dividers?
    Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
    Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
    Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
    4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
    Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
    Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
    Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,751 admin
    mlesser wrote:

Hello all -

Have a Vessel Player Stand Bag for sale. Well taken care of, in great condition!

Lets go 250 Shipped
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Any photos of spots that may not be perfect? From the photos it looks pretty much new.
  • mlessermlesser Members Posts: 455 ✭✭

Any photos of spots that may not be perfect? From the photos it looks pretty much new.

Check out new pics
  • azammazamm Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Azam
  • pldbryanpldbryan Members Posts: 174 ✭✭
    I think they are full length. I have this bag and you get zero club tangle
This discussion has been closed.