***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

!! Titleist 915 D4 9.5° - Brand New Never Hit - Head ONLY !!

jrshelby ·  
jrshelbyjrshelby Members  1530WRX Points: 302Posts: 1,530 Platinum Tees
Joined:  edited Feb 10, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
Titleist 915 D4 9.5° - Head Only - Brand New Never Hit.<br />
<br />
<br />
I was going to put this in play this summer but have decided to fully commit to my TS2<br />
<br />
<br />
$165 OBO Shipped CONUS. Canada add $20 for shipping. No trade offers please.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Posted:
TS4 9.5° Tour AD DI 7X
TS2 13.5° Tour AD DI 8X
T100 4-PW, 50° MODUS Pro 130
Special Select NP2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dj6627dj6627 HoosierGolfer Members  1244WRX Points: 109Handicap: 8.7Posts: 1,244 Platinum Tees
    Wow. Glws
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • johnny_golfballjohnny_golfball Members  523WRX Points: 87Posts: 523 Golden Tee
    Great seller!! Tempting
    Posted:
  • jrshelbyjrshelby Members  1530WRX Points: 302Posts: 1,530 Platinum Tees
    Thanks guys! As always I'm motivated to sell so please don't hesitate to send offers.
    Posted:
    TS4 9.5° Tour AD DI 7X
    TS2 13.5° Tour AD DI 8X
    Special Select NP2
  • ctw262ctw262 Lefty Boomers  218WRX Points: 75Posts: 218 Fairways
    jrshelby wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I was going to put this in play this summer but have decided to fully commit to my TS2<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    $165 OBO Shipped CONUS. Canada add $20 for shipping. No trade offers please.[/size<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You, commit?!? Hahahahaha
    Posted:
    ctw262 wrote:
    <br />
    jrshelby wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    $165 OBO Shipped CONUS. Canada add $20 for shipping. No trade offers please.[/size<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You, commit?!? Hahahahaha<br />
    Ya I know. Very sad, but very true!
    Posted:
    TS4 9.5° Tour AD DI 7X
    TS2 13.5° Tour AD DI 8X
    Special Select NP2
    Closing down decided not to part ways at this point.
    Posted:
    TS4 9.5° Tour AD DI 7X
    TS2 13.5° Tour AD DI 8X
    Special Select NP2
This discussion has been closed.