Maxfli A10 Ti Distance Ball

tcatone5tcatone5 Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
This ball was discontinued and I played some of my best golf with it is there a ball comparable to this?

31jpPHMdEIL.jpg
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: Taylormade M4 D Type 9.5[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: Ping I500 Black Dot[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: Titliest SM6 48, 52, 56 Callaway MD3 60[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: Bettinardi Queen B #8[/font]

Comments

• Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,179 ✭✭
    tcatone5 wrote:

This ball was discontinued and I played some of my best golf with it is there a ball comparable to this?

31jpPHMdEIL.jpg

Googled this, not much out there on the A10

bought some MAXFLI A 10 Titanium golf balls on sale at Dicks sporting goods last year. I found that they played pretty similar to Callaway Supersoft golf balls. They went quite far when I used my driver and seem to have a very nice touch and feel to them. I was able to get 3 huge boxes of them for a very cheap price and I was surprised that they are that good. Durability issues have been zero. They are a two layer ball. For the golfer on a budget and even if your not and like a really good value I would give these a shot and see what you think. I am really surprised that they are that good.They play like a much more expensive ball.
  • tcatone5tcatone5 Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Tanner25 wrote:

tcatone5 wrote:

31jpPHMdEIL.jpg

bought some MAXFLI A 10 Titanium golf balls on sale at Dicks sporting goods last year. I found that they played pretty similar to Callaway Supersoft golf balls. They went quite far when I used my driver and seem to have a very nice touch and feel to them. I was able to get 3 huge boxes of them for a very cheap price and I was surprised that they are that good. Durability issues have been zero. They are a two layer ball. For the golfer on a budget and even if your not and like a really good value I would give these a shot and see what you think. I am really surprised that they are that good.They play like a much more expensive ball.

That was what I was saying I was really impressed with this ball and can no longer find them as they were discontinued didn't know if there were any balls similar to this. I went to Golf Galaxy for their Christmas event and with the sale and $10 off my purchase i got 6 dozen golf balls for $12 and now I regret not buying more
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: Taylormade M4 D Type 9.5[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: Ping I500 Black Dot[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: Titliest SM6 48, 52, 56 Callaway MD3 60[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: Bettinardi Queen B #8[/font]
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,179 ✭✭
    edited Feb 14, 2019 6:10pm #4
    tcatone5 wrote:

Tanner25 wrote:

tcatone5 wrote:

31jpPHMdEIL.jpg

That was what I was saying I was really impressed with this ball and can no longer find them as they were discontinued didn't know if there were any balls similar to this. I went to Golf Galaxy for their Christmas event and with the sale and $10 off my purchase i got 6 dozen golf balls for $12 and now I regret not buying more

What type of ball is it? 2 piece? what's the compression? D2 Feel from Dicks is a nice 2 piece distance ball, mid compression and cheap.