ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Titleist T1 and T4 drivers?

2»

Comments

• JCKHJCKH Banned Posts: 78
    Maybe MOTO again like 915 D4
  • texcromtexcrom ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 3,466 ClubWRX
    jick wrote:

TS1 and TS4 will come out later this year - maybe around the same time as the Ping Blueprint. One will be a more compact head driver, while the other will be a more forgiving one. One of them might even be a glued model.

Keep an eye out on updates of the MB and CB too, but Titleist won't stop with just these two new iron model updates. Expect more brand new models to be coming out in different categories which are not updates to the AP Series (which aren't due for updating yet anyway).

Towards the end of the year, keep an eye out for the SM8 wedges.

... but then again, this is all pure speculation and guessing. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

AP series update is due this fall actually.
    Titleist TS3 10.5 degree HZRDUS Black Smoke 6.0 70g Stiff <br/> Titleist TS2 16.5 degree HZRDUS Black Smoke 6.0 70g Stiff <br/> Titleist 718 T-MB 3 iron Project X PXi 6.0<br/> Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron Project X PXi 6.0<br/>Titleist 718 AP2 5 - 9 irons AMT Tour White S-300 <br/> Titleist Vokey SM7 48-10 <br/> Titleist Vokey SM7 52-08<br/> Titleist Vokey SM7 56-10 <br/> Titleist Vokey SM7 60-12 <br/> Odyssey O-works 2 Ball Red <br/> Titleist Pro V1X <br/> <br/> Titleist 905R 10.5 degree YS6+ Stiff <br/> Titleist 718 AP2 4 iron and pitching wedge <br/> Taylormade R7 425 TP <br/> Taylormade R7 TP Titanium 3 wood <br/> Scotty Cameron Select Newport <br/> Ping Anser 35 inch <br/> Cleveland Designed By blade putter (2) <br/> <br/>GO VOLS!!
  • GMR2ironGMR2iron Advanced Members Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    I have used a D4 since it's release; I have tried all the newest and greatest up against it and nothing has beat it yet combining distance, accuracy, and spin. I will be the first in line to try a TS4!
    Titleist 915D4 9.75 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist 915F 15.5 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist TMB 2 iron Tensei Pro White
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Titleist SM7 50-08 and 56-08
    Yes! Tracy
  • FlashinLeatherFlashinLeather Members Posts: 69
    yes, but you will be using one of those golf ball launcher guns.
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5 - Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Aldila Stiff
    Titleist 718 T-MB - 2i - X100
    TaylorMade P790 - 4i-AW - X100
    Vokey - 54, 58
    Bettinardi - QB6
    Bridgestone BB330s
    [/font]
  • GolfingfanaticGolfingfanatic Advanced Members Posts: 2,955 ✭✭
    any news on this? TS4 sounds like a winner to me.
    Callaway GBB Epic Forged 9.5° Diamana BF60S
    TM M2 DF 16.5° Diamana W 80X
    Honma TW737 FWc 21° Vizard Type Z 70S
    TaylorMade RSI UDI 3 Mitsu Tensei Pro White 90TX
    Bridgestone J15 CB RAW 4-PW Nippon Modus 120S
    Callaway MackDaddy2 PM-Grind 53°/60° KBS Tour-V
    Odyssey Versa Works 1W Arm-Lock
  • jickjick Advanced Members Posts: 1,136
    I may have guessed wrong. None will be glued. One will be a compact head (440cc?) with lower spin than TS3.

The other will be 460cc with a bigger footprint and designed for those looking for a lighter club.

Both will be all-titanium, no composite crowns if you were thinking it would be a VG3 rehash (it won't).

My money still on SM8 being available for order before end of thus calendar year.
  • drew1527drew1527 Advanced Members Posts: 562 ✭✭
    I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.
  • trhodetrhode Fitter / Builder Advanced Members Posts: 1,939 ✭✭
    TS1 will be a lighter version kind of like XXIO and Epic Star heads. TS4 will be a lower spin version similar to the D4.
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Advanced Members Posts: 990 ✭✭
    drew1527 wrote:

I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.

That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond
  • HackinNutHackinNut Advanced Members Posts: 163
    AP lineup needs some refurbishing. Would love to see what they can do to make them better though.
    Any additional info or updates on TS4?
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Yes! Tracy
  • drew1527drew1527 Advanced Members Posts: 562 ✭✭
    GoGoErky wrote:

drew1527 wrote:

That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond

I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.
  • agoodmanmbkagoodmanmbk Advanced Members Posts: 392 ✭✭
    It is going to take a lot to dethrone my TS2/Tensei Pro White Combo....will follow along though
    Titleist TS2 Tensei Pro White 60
    Titleist TS2 14.25* HZRDUS Smoke Black 70
    PING G410 19* Tensei Pro Blue 80
    PING i210 4-UW Project X LZ
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 56*SS/60*SS
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy
    TaylorMade TP5
    drew1527 wrote:

GoGoErky wrote:

drew1527 wrote:

I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.

Alot if it has to do with IP and protecting it. Even when they tour seed it at events they are still hush hush and there’s very little info released. It’s why pretty much everything they tour seed is normally labeled prototype.
  • uramnichuramnich Advanced Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?
    Titleist 917 - D2 - 9.5*- AD-DI 6S
    Titleist 917 - 15* - AD-DI 7S
    Taylormade M2 - 19* - AD-DI 85s
    Titleist 716 T-MB - 4-GW - Tour AD & Modus 120
    Titleist SW4 - 54*, 58*
    Odyssey 7 Metal X Milled
  • MrShieldMrShield Advanced Members Posts: 227
    uramnich wrote:

The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?

I think you can wait a year or two.

I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

“Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

“Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?
    Titleist 917 D2 9.5* Tour AD DI 6s
    Titleist 917 F2 15* Tour AD DI 7s
    Titleist 818 H1 21* Tour AD DI 105s
    Titleist 718 T-MB 3-iron Tour AD Driving Iron 95s
    Titleist 718 T-MB 4-5 Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist 718 AP2 4-P Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 52:08 F-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 58:10 V-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Odyssey 7 White Hot Pro 34" SuperStroke GTR Tour
    MrShield wrote:

uramnich wrote:

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

“Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

“Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?
    This is most disappointing to hear....my Rep would neither confirm or deny when I asked him.
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Yes! Tracy
  • Bvidrine82Bvidrine82 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 7
    I like the TS2 but man, so many nice drivers out right now!
  • FOOTJOY16FOOTJOY16 Advanced Members Posts: 720 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    MrShield wrote:

uramnich wrote:

I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - "hysterical funny rumor" came from.

"Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?"

"Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?" :-)

Yep.. interesting to hear seeing that the Titleist rep is the one that told me these were coming......so I guess Titleist reps are the rumor starters.. or at least some of them...

I'm still holding out hope for the TS 4....gotta believe in something... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Titleist TS 3 8.5
    Titleist TS 3 15.0
    Good question (maybe my old MP 4's)
    Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
    Scotty Newport Button Back or
    Scotty Select 1/500 Newport
  • J13J13 Dad golf Advanced Members Posts: 15,229 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    They usually release (on tour) around July at the Tiger tourney in D.C. so that would be my guess for a first look.
    Ping G400 LST 8.5* / Xphlexxx Modena F7 Prototype 7TX
    Nike VR Pro LTD 15* / Aldila RIP 80X
    Srixon 745's 4-PW / Modus Tour 120 TX
    Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 / Modus 125
    Odyssey White Hot Versa #6 Tour issue
    Srixon Zstar XV

GolfWRX WITB Podcast - Irons reveal 11/14/18 http://www.golfwrx.c...utm_content=sub

GolfWrx WITB Podcast 2017 : http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/

WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

INSTAGRAM- @Jminis13
  • trhodetrhode Fitter / Builder Advanced Members Posts: 1,939 ✭✭
    ^^^this
  • IUbball23IUbball23 Advanced Members Posts: 1,005
    TS1 - Think of XXIO like product, super lightweight and will carry a higher price tag

TS4 - Basically as would be expecting, further forward CG and supposedly super low spinning. Also will basically be a MOTO driver and won't be readily available in most stores

Will talk to my rep sometime next week and see if I can get any kind of tentative release date
    Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 8.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana X17 60x)
    Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 15*(Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 70x)
    Nike VR Pro LTD 19* 5-wood (Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 80x)
    Titleist TM-B 3-iron (Nippon Modus 120x)
    PXG 0311T 4-PW (Fujikura MCi 120x)
    TaylorMade MG Black 52* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
    Nike Origin B2-01
    J13 wrote:

They usually release (on tour) around July at the Tiger tourney in D.C. so that would be my guess for a first look.
    exceot tiger doesn’t have a tourney this year and iirc ts line was released at us open
2»