Titleist T1 and T4 drivers?

13»

Comments

  • GMR2ironGMR2iron Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    Any additional info or updates on TS4?
    Titleist 915D4 9.75 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist 915F 15.5 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist TMB 2 iron Tensei Pro White
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Titleist SM7 50-08 and 56-08
    Yes! Tracy
  • drew1527drew1527 Members Posts: 563 ✭✭
    GoGoErky wrote:

    drew1527 wrote:


    I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.




    That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond




    I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 633 ✭✭
    It is going to take a lot to dethrone my TS2/Tensei Pro White Combo....will follow along though
    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist 818H2 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    PING i210 4-UW Project X LZ 120
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 56*/60* 
    Taylormade Spider X Navy 
    TaylorMade TP5
    WITB
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,142 ✭✭
    drew1527 wrote:

    GoGoErky wrote:

    drew1527 wrote:


    I keep trying to ask about these on the team Titleist FB page and they won’t allow it to be posted as they have to approve every post. Might be a reason they don’t want anyone discussing these two heads.




    That would be the reaction to any brand that is working on something. You would get the same if you asked about next vokey release or the irons. Even if they weren’t working on these drivers for this year they wouldn’t respond




    I’m not asking Titleist to spill the beans and put it all out there, but as we do here I would like to see what Titleist loyalist think and have to say about it. But they(Titleist) won’t let it happen.




    Alot if it has to do with IP and protecting it. Even when they tour seed it at events they are still hush hush and there’s very little info released. It’s why pretty much everything they tour seed is normally labeled prototype.
  • uramnichuramnich Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?
    Titleist 917 - D2 - 9.5*- AD-DI 6S
    Titleist 917 - F2 - 15* - AD-DI 7S
    Taylormade M2 - 19* - AD-DI 85s
    Titleist 716 T-MB - 4-GW - Tour AD & Modus 120
    Titleist SW6 - 54* & Taylormade HiToe 58*
    Odyssey 7 Metal X Milled
  • MrShieldMrShield SwedenMembers Posts: 231 ✭✭
    uramnich wrote:


    The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?




    I think you can wait a year or two.



    I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.



    I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.



    “Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”



    “Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)



    Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Hzrdus Smoke 60 6.0
    Titleist TS2 16.5* Hzrdus Smoke 70 6.0
    Titleist 818 H1 21* Tour AD DI 105s
    Titleist 718 T-MB 3-iron Tour AD Driving Iron 95s
    Titleist 718 AP2 4-P Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 52:08 F-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 58:10 V-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Odyssey 7 White Hot Pro 34" SuperStroke GTR Tour
    Titleist AVX
  • GMR2ironGMR2iron Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    MrShield wrote:

    uramnich wrote:


    The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?




    I think you can wait a year or two.



    I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.



    I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.



    “Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”



    “Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)



    Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?
    This is most disappointing to hear....my Rep would neither confirm or deny when I asked him.
    Titleist 915D4 9.75 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist 915F 15.5 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist TMB 2 iron Tensei Pro White
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Titleist SM7 50-08 and 56-08
    Yes! Tracy
  • Bvidrine82Bvidrine82 ClubWRX Posts: 8 ClubWRX
    I like the TS2 but man, so many nice drivers out right now!
  • FOOTJOY16FOOTJOY16 Members Posts: 737 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 5:07pm #70
    MrShield wrote:

    uramnich wrote:


    The frequency that I check this thread looking for a T4 is alarming .... can I just blind preorder?




    I think you can wait a year or two.



    I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.



    I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - "hysterical funny rumor" came from.



    "Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?"



    "Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?" :-)



    Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?




    Yep.. interesting to hear seeing that the Titleist rep is the one that told me these were coming......so I guess Titleist reps are the rumor starters.. or at least some of them...



    I'm still holding out hope for the TS 4....gotta believe in something... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Titleist TS 4 as soon as I can get one
    Titleist TS 3 15.0
    Titleist 718 MB's 
    Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
    Scotty Newport Button Back or
    Scotty Select 1/500 Newport
  • J13J13 Dad golf Members Posts: 15,386 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 5:30pm #71
    They usually release (on tour) around July at the Tiger tourney in D.C. so that would be my guess for a first look.
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* / Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke 70 6.5
    TBD
    Srixon 745's 4-PW / Modus Tour 120 TX
    Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 / Modus 125
    Odyssey White Hot Versa #6 Tour issue
    Srixon Zstar XV


    GolfWRX WITB Podcast - Irons reveal 11/14/18 http://www.golfwrx.c...utm_content=sub

    GolfWrx WITB Podcast 2017 : http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

    INSTAGRAM- @Jminis13
  • trhodetrhode Fitter / Builder Members Posts: 1,963 ✭✭
  • IUbball23IUbball23 Members Posts: 1,005 ✭✭
    TS1 - Think of XXIO like product, super lightweight and will carry a higher price tag



    TS4 - Basically as would be expecting, further forward CG and supposedly super low spinning. Also will basically be a MOTO driver and won't be readily available in most stores



    Will talk to my rep sometime next week and see if I can get any kind of tentative release date
    Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 8.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana X17 60x)
    Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 15*(Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 70x)
    Nike VR Pro LTD 19* 5-wood (Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 80x)
    Titleist TM-B 3-iron (Nippon Modus 120x)
    PXG 0311T 4-PW (Fujikura MCi 120x)
    TaylorMade MG Black 52* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58* (Nippon Limited "Blue" 125)
    Nike Origin B2-01
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,142 ✭✭
    J13 wrote:


    They usually release (on tour) around July at the Tiger tourney in D.C. so that would be my guess for a first look.
    exceot tiger doesn’t have a tourney this year and iirc ts line was released at us open
  • GMR2ironGMR2iron Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭

    Any more updates to this thread? Has anybody heard anything new?

    Titleist 915D4 9.75 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist 915F 15.5 Matrix Black Tie
    Titleist TMB 2 iron Tensei Pro White
    Titleist 718CB 3 thru PW
    Titleist SM7 50-08 and 56-08
    Yes! Tracy
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members Posts: 1,329 ✭✭

    Sounds like this was just a hoax by a rep

    Titleist TS2 GD TourAD DI 7S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3-4 DG AMT S300
    Mizuno MP-18 5-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54M and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • FOOTJOY16FOOTJOY16 Members Posts: 737 ✭✭
    edited Apr 1, 2019 3:18pm #77

    @BottleCap said:
    Sounds like this was just a hoax by a rep

    Well, now at least I know I can trust my rep.. can't wait to see these...

    Titleist TS 4 as soon as I can get one
    Titleist TS 3 15.0
    Titleist 718 MB's 
    Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
    Scotty Newport Button Back or
    Scotty Select 1/500 Newport
  • FOOTJOY16FOOTJOY16 Members Posts: 737 ✭✭

    @GMR2iron said:
    Any more updates to this thread? Has anybody heard anything new?

    It's real It's real :)

    Titleist TS 4 as soon as I can get one
    Titleist TS 3 15.0
    Titleist 718 MB's 
    Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
    Scotty Newport Button Back or
    Scotty Select 1/500 Newport
  • swgolf12swgolf12 Members Posts: 899 ✭✭

    Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

      • 16' M2 8.5* TPT 14 Proto
      • LTD 14.5* Matrix 8M2
      • Vapor Fly Pro 3
      • Titleist T-MB 4
      • VR Forged 5-9
      • SM5 46*
      • SSC Don White Grind 53/58
      • PM Grind 64
      • Studio Design 1.5 Circle T
  • bub72ckbub72ck Members Posts: 2,456 ✭✭

    @swgolf12 said:
    Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

    It's on the USGA conforming club list.

    Titleist TS3 9.5* Kuro Kage 70X
    Taylormade Jetspeed TI 16* Speeder 869 X
    Taylormade Rescue 09 TP Aldila XVS9
    Titleist 714 AP2 TT DGX100 4-PW
    Vokey SM5 50*, 54* and 60* TT DGS400
    SIK Pro Custom
  • FOOTJOY16FOOTJOY16 Members Posts: 737 ✭✭

    @bub72ck said:

    @swgolf12 said:
    Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

    It's on the USGA conforming club list.

    And in Jimmy Walker's bag...

    Titleist TS 4 as soon as I can get one
    Titleist TS 3 15.0
    Titleist 718 MB's 
    Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04
    Scotty Newport Button Back or
    Scotty Select 1/500 Newport
  • buntabunta Members Posts: 567 ✭✭
    edited Apr 1, 2019 6:01pm #82

    @MrShield said:

    I think you can wait a year or two.

    I spoke with a Titleist rep two weeks ago, he just laughed at this rumor.

    I spoke with another Titleist rep today working in another country and he said that he has no idea where this - I quote - “hysterical funny rumor” came from.

    “Do you think Titleist that barely comes out with two drivers every two years will release four models in one year?”

    “Titleist TS2 - already the most forgiving driver on the market together with G400Max, do Titleist need to release one more you think?” :-)

    Titleist TS3 - most used driver on PGA Tour - do you think Titleist need to release a 440 lower spin model?

    well looks like your reps didnt like you enough to let you in.

    TS3 9.5
    s55 4-PW
    SM6 50/54/58
    TP  Ardmore
  • swgolf12swgolf12 Members Posts: 899 ✭✭

    @FOOTJOY16 said:

    @bub72ck said:

    @swgolf12 said:
    Still not sure if this is a really elaborate April fools joke.

    It's on the USGA conforming club list.

    And in Jimmy Walker's bag...

    you guys must be fun at parties...

      • 16' M2 8.5* TPT 14 Proto
      • LTD 14.5* Matrix 8M2
      • Vapor Fly Pro 3
      • Titleist T-MB 4
      • VR Forged 5-9
      • SM5 46*
      • SSC Don White Grind 53/58
      • PM Grind 64
      • Studio Design 1.5 Circle T
  • Skaffa77Skaffa77 No place like the Sand Hills! ClubWRX Posts: 6,855 ClubWRX

    As much as I want to be excited about the T4...my prior experience with the 915D4 was not positive. I think the club was made for a very specific audience and as much as I loved the shape and size...I just couldn't hit it very well.

  • The Mad BomberThe Mad Bomber I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn... Members Posts: 1,036 ✭✭

    One look from the top and this is going right in the bag. I was mulling between TS3 and ST190 but didn't really love the look of either one. This looks like the 910. I'm sold.

    915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
    Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
    SM6 47º, 52º, 56º C-Taper
    Mizzy S18 60-06º Blue Ion
    Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"


    WITB link
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members Posts: 1,329 ✭✭

    @FOOTJOY16 said:

    @BottleCap said:
    Sounds like this was just a hoax by a rep

    Well, now at least I know I can trust my rep.. can't wait to see these...

    Let's wait until the TS1 comes out. That's what people are skeptical about, it's not like we haven't seen a 3 driver series with the 915 before.

    Titleist TS2 GD TourAD DI 7S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3-4 DG AMT S300
    Mizuno MP-18 5-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54M and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • dokodiydokodiy Members Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited Apr 1, 2019 8:42pm #87
    Titleist TS3 9.5 | Matrix Ozik BlackTie 7M3 X
    Titleist 910F 15 | Matrix Ozik WhiteTie 7X3 X
    Titleist 910H 21 | Matrix Ozik WhiteTie HX3 X
    Srixon U65 [20] | Z965 [4-P] Steelfiber i110cw S HS

    RTX-3 RAW 52,56,60
    Byron Morgan 615
Sign In or Register to comment.