New Evnroll ER5 - $209

SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
For anyone interested. I grabbed one, says a few left. Great company to buy from.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/392238467377

Comments

• endyendy Members Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    $228 now. Still a good deal.
    Srixon Z785 9.5* Fuji Ventus 7X
    Srixon F85 13.5* Atmos Black TS 8TX
    Srixon H85 19* Oban Kiyoshi Black 90X
    Srixon Z785 4-PW KBS $-Taper 130X
    Cleveland RTX-4 50/54/60 TI S400
    Toulon Garage Columbus
    Srixon Z-Star XV
  • jeenyusssjeenyusss Members Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pick up a B grade one from Budget Golf for $212.47 shipped using code 15offthp. Took it out of the box and was new with the wrapper still on the head and grip!
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • rsh0308rsh0308 Members Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 19, 2019 2:17pm #5
    I just pick up a B grade one from Budget Golf for $212.47 shipped using code 15offthp. Took it out of the box and was new with the wrapper still on the head and grip!

Thanks for being an enabler.

I don’t know if I should high-five you or not... My heart says yes but my wallet says no.

Pulled the trigger after you posted this. Came today!

B-graded? Looks fine to me!

My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story

Cobra F9, Atmos Black 6X
    Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*, White Tie x
    Taylormade Auroburner TP 3h, White Tie x
    Mizuno 850 Forged 4-P, DG TIS400
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
    EVNRoll ER5
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I played around with this in the all black at GG. For a very reasonable priced putter, it was fantastic. And I really dig the black with black shaft. Regrip with something familiar and I’d play it
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • dvboydvboy Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

I went ahead and ordered an ER5 from Budget Golf.Doing some research I found some complaints about a high pitched ting sound from the ER5 when contacting the ball,also read this has been corrected by Evnroll.Can someone confirm that the current versions are better in this regard?

• blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@dvboy said:
    I went ahead and ordered an ER5 from Budget Golf.Doing some research I found some complaints about a high pitched ting sound from the ER5 when contacting the ball,also read this has been corrected by Evnroll.Can someone confirm that the current versions are better in this regard?

The one I ordered from budget golf showed up basically new and did not have the high pitched ting of the original. There is a thread on here somewhere that shows a pic of the soles of the two putters and explains how to tell the one that has the ting sound.

WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • fpyle3fpyle3 PennsylvaniaMembers Posts: 118 ✭✭✭

@dvboy said:

I also ordered an ER5 from BudgetGolf in Grade "B" (called "certified pre-owned" on the site) and it came pretty much brand new with a new headcover. Based on previous threads, it is the newer version ER5 with the correction made to minimize the original's high pitched ting. A very nice putter for a bit over $200.

Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5*, PX Evenflow White 65 6.5
    Fairway Wood/b]: Titleist TS3, 13.5*, PX Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Hybrid: Apex 2019 18*, PX Evenflow Black 85 6.5 
    3/4 Iron: Callaway X-Forged UT 21*, Nippon Modus 120X
    5-6: Callaway Apex Pro, Nippon Modus 120X 
    7-9: Callaway Apex Pro Dot, Nippon Modus 120X
    PW-GW: Callaway Apex MB, Nippon Modus 120X
    Sand/Lob: Titleist SM7 54M (bent 55*) and 60D, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
    Putter: TM Spider Mini Silver 
    Ball: Titleist ProV1, Titleist AVX
  • dvboydvboy Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

Thanks for the replies,upon further digging I was able to find a pic from another member distinguishing the difference between the two versions,below hopefully will help anyone with the same concerns......

• JustmuckitJustmuckit St. Louis, MOMembers Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019 5:50pm #11

Count me among the group to order a B grade ER5 from Budget golf and receive a brand new putter in plastic.

A steal at $212.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file