WRX Spotlight: Stitch SL1 golf bag

WRX_Spotlight ·  
WRX_SpotlightWRX_Spotlight Members  42WRX Points: 14Posts: 42 Bunkers
Product: Stitch SL1 golf bag<br />
<br />
Pitch: From Stitch: "Designed using Stitch Golf’s durable Touring Fabric, a proprietary product used in the SL1 golf bag as well as the Ultimate Garment Bag (UGB) that has the strength of leather, but is more durable, lightweight and waterproof. The SL1 is sleek in design and weighs only 57 oz, making it “the perfect caddie bag” or the perfect cart bag."<br />
<br />
stitch-sl1-600x400.jpg<br />
Our take on the Stitch SL1 golf bag<br />
<br />
Stitch Golf may be best known for its headcovers, but just like its headcovers, the SL1 golf bag stands out, and for all the right reasons.<br />
<br />
The bags feature bright colors, and the clean and classic look gives off a feeling of nostalgia. While the retro look is undoubtedly appealing, there are plenty of modern features that make these bags a serious competitor at the moment.<br />
<br />
Read more.
Posted:

Comments

• mgodfreymgodfrey Members  201WRX Points: 54Handicap: 5.1Posts: 201 Fairways
    How big are the pockets? Could you fit rain gear in them?
    Posted:
    Cobra F8+ HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
    Cobra F8 3W HZRDUS 6.5
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron
    Taylor Made P790 4-PW PX 6.0
    Vokey 50F, 54S, 58D PX 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport Mallet 2
    ProV1x
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • HackZoganHackZogan Members  99WRX Points: 45Handicap: 8Posts: 99 Fairways
    mgodfrey wrote:
    <br />
    How big are the pockets? Could you fit rain gear in them?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    This is my same exact question.
    Posted:
  • jcoltonjcolton Members  73WRX Points: 39Posts: 73 Bunkers
    mgodfrey wrote:
    <br />
    How big are the pockets? Could you fit rain gear in them?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I think you can, depending on how much other stuff you have in the pockets. I can easily fit my jacket into one side, but I have not tried a full rain suit. If it's thin and folded nicely I think you could get a full suit to fit in one pocket, although it would be tight. There's another thread on here where a few people talk about this which might give a little more insight.
    Posted:
  • gibbiesmallsgibbiesmalls Members  479WRX Points: 148Posts: 479 Greens
    Pockets are definitely small. Owning two of these , I usually just carry it with 6 or so golf balls, a valuables pouch, and some other small minor items. I can't imagine being able to carry any rain gear in these pockets. If it's wind breaker type material maybe you can neatly fold them and fit them in there, but knowing what rain gear is typically made of, I just don't see it fitting. Then again, I wear a XXL and 40 pants. HAHA
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.