Is the GEA down? merged (up?)

2»

Comments

• braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, IllinoisMembers  6380WRX Points: 1,660Handicap: 10Posts: 6,380 Titanium Tees
    jll62 wrote:
    lawsonman wrote:

What's a GEA?

You're going to hear a lot of snark, but it's the forum a lot of us WRX old timers were on prior to moving over here. It had a good run in the first half of the 2000s.

I spent all my time on the golf **** site back then.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 driver
    Titleist 917 F2 3 wood
    Ping Anser 20,23,27 Hybrids 
    Wilson Staff MB's 6-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3

Snell MTB X

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Members  6813WRX Points: 85Handicap: 9.8Posts: 6,813 Titanium Tees
    Davidv wrote:

Wow a forum where old men discuss dishwashers, great just what I was looking for.

It's life, man.

Golf, TV, dishwashers, stereo stetups, ED ... the important stuff.
    Posted:
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EXS 220 16.5 wd, 19 Hy, PXG 22 Hy ● Mizuno HotMetalPro 5i/Accra i70 ● Mizuno 919F 6-PW/Accra i80 ● Mizuno MP T20 48, 53, 58 ●SeeMore Nashville
  • spazospazo Members  690WRX Points: 40Posts: 690 Golden Tee
    Sweetdraw wrote:

My fav GEA thread...Launcher 400 for Clowns Only? Almost 3,000 responses
    hot women posts ftw
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.