ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

New member WITB

Hello everyone,

I found WRX about a year ago and I've really enjoyed the forums, so I figured I would get my bag together for 2019 and make an account. I've played most of my life and I worked in golf retail while I was in school. I moved from Michigan to D.C. about two years ago and didn't have room for my clubs originally, so I didn't play much for about a years and a half. I finally got my clubs down here last summer, so I'm slowly getting back into things.

Callaway GBB Epic 9* Aldila Synergy 50s

Taylormade M4 Tour 3 Wood 15* Tensei Blue 65s

Nike Vapor Fly Pro Irons 3-PW Dynamic Gold AMT S300

Wilson PMP Wedges 50.08 Tour Frosted + 56.14 Raw + 60.08 Oil Can

Bettinardi BB1 Putter

Looking forward to talking golf with some other gear junkies.

Question for the forum: Is the combo of the red Nike bag and green headcovers a visual war crime?
Tagged:

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Advanced Members Posts: 11,054 ✭✭
    Nice gear--- ON the headcover thing you are asking the wrong guy here because I mis match them all the time--- With your selections I would say you are thinking outside the box which IMHO is a good thing--- But it does show you know your game and what works for it
    Driver: Homna G1-X Homna stock Regular shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Diamana Reg
    Irons 3 thru 9 KZG Kyoei Forged CB 1st generation Swing Science 400 Graphite Senior flex
    PW Cleveland Special 588 45* bent to 47* Stock Cleveland Steel Shaft
    SW Cleveland 588 56* DG Sensicore S-300 ( old dependable)
    Putter- 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Bulls Eye fluted shaft rusty and lead taped as heck named "Rusty"
    Bag-- Jones Classic non stand
    Founding Father of Outlaw Golf Association member #1---- Play what you want **** the USGA & R&A
    Redneck Hippie Golf When the Tailgate drops the BS Stops
    Vintage
    Toney Penna Model 1 Aldila HM-40
    3&4 woods Macgregor DX Keyhole steel TT R
    Irons 2 thru 9 1954 Hogan Precision TT green or 1980 Macgregor VIP 3 thru PW Hogan Apex #2 shafts " The famous Bastardized Macs"
    PW Hogan White Cameo 50* Hogan Apex Wedge
    SW Macgregor LRA 56* S-400 DJ Special-- Will rotate out when old dependable does not behave
    Putter ( subject to change) Lil David 8802
    Bag Old School Power Bilt orange mini staff
  • Steele47Steele47 Advanced Members Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    Nice bag. I especially like those Wilson wedges. I'm with Stu on the head cover question being a non issue. Hit em well!
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Advanced Members Posts: 6,192 ✭✭
    Purple Haze bro, Purple Haze. More color is always good. And agree with Belushi above.....liking the wedges.
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • mgolfmgolf gripsexpress ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 11
    I like that Bettinardi putter. They make great feeling putters.
  • Hanlpa01Hanlpa01 Members Posts: 35
    Same on the headcover. My thoughts are that if it comes with the club, any color is fair game. Otherwise I like them to match.