Ping I210 Long Term Reviews - Anyone?

12346»

Comments

• shinobishinobi Members  41WRX Points: 26Posts: 41 Bunkers

Finally got my first round in and have to say i love these irons. The longer irons are easy to hit and before I made the choice I was looking at the Cobra Forged Tecs, the TM790s and the G710s. The standard loft and lie worked well with my current wedge set up and look forward to putting in some more rounds with them.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Simmer7Simmer7 Members  43WRX Points: 87Posts: 43 Bunkers

OP, hope you enjoying your i210's!

Anyone playing i210's with Oban CT - 115 shafts? I currently have a set of i210's which I like but am thinking about changing over to the Oban's. I've hit them in some other irons and had great results and feedback.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.