Puma Shoes and $25 off of Short Par 4 Box

Comments

• mikewohlwendmikewohlwend ClubWRX Posts: 323 ClubWRX
    larciel wrote:

swish16 wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

I see I have a package coming from Short Par 4 next week. Has anybody received theirs? Curious what Puma shoes are coming.

you're a lucky one.. Usually stuff doesn't actually ship till the 15th and you're lucky if you get by the 20th... Their shipping has been my biggest complaint with them.. Over the past year and half though they have really done well with sending actual name brand products instead of their sp4 branded items

Looks like I got out at the wrong time. To many SP4 branded things for me. That's why I have around $300 in credit from them still.

how do you get credit? return item or complain ?

Returning lots of things I didn't want, and they never have anything nice in my size to use up the credits. **** I have 2 pair for shoes from them I never got around to returning and will never wear.
  • swish16swish16 Members Posts: 204 ✭✭

swish16 wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

I see I have a package coming from Short Par 4 next week. Has anybody received theirs? Curious what Puma shoes are coming.

you're a lucky one.. Usually stuff doesn't actually ship till the 15th and you're lucky if you get by the 20th... Their shipping has been my biggest complaint with them.. Over the past year and half though they have really done well with sending actual name brand products instead of their sp4 branded items

Looks like I got out at the wrong time. To many SP4 branded things for me. That's why I have around $300 in credit from them still.

Can't you burn the credit on a couple ricki fowler boxes or exec boxes? Or can you only use it in the shop?

GoIrish17 wrote:

swish16 wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

Well, to be fair, it is just a “label created” in my fedex app, it doesn’t show as actually shipped yet.

Ahhh yea it probably won't move until after the 15th

larciel wrote:

swish16 wrote:

GoIrish17 wrote:

how do you get credit? return item or complain ?

Returning lots of things I didn't want, and they never have anything nice in my size to use up the credits. **** I have 2 pair for shoes from them I never got around to returning and will never wear.

Yea I've tried to cancel the last 3 months and I've gotten offers for money off the next month so I'm getting these pumas and actually cancelling
    swish16 wrote:

Yea I've tried to cancel the last 3 months and I've gotten offers for money off the next month so I'm getting these pumas and actually cancelling

Same here when I had mine. Kept offering half off or a full refund if I wasn't happy.
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,634 ✭✭

swish16 wrote:

Same here when I had mine. Kept offering half off or a full refund if I wasn't happy.

I was on the fence if I wanted to let the membership roll for a few months to see if I got anything I liked. But, the common theme around the internet appears to be one of being let down. I envisioned them sending out stuff that would be a season or two old that can be had pretty cheaply to give some perceived value. Getting their own branded clothing would be a kick in the jimmies. Don't know that it's bad quality by any means. But, I don't think I would want to spend $50 a month on their branded stuff.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,203 ✭✭

swish16 wrote:

here comes the full wrx-efffect in 25 days!
    edited Mar 6, 2019 7:52pm #38
    radiman wrote:

swish16 wrote:

I was on the fence if I wanted to let the membership roll for a few months to see if I got anything I liked. But, the common theme around the internet appears to be one of being let down. I envisioned them sending out stuff that would be a season or two old that can be had pretty cheaply to give some perceived value. Getting their own branded clothing would be a kick in the jimmies. Don't know that it's bad quality by any means. But, I don't think I would want to spend $50 a month on their branded stuff.

Honestly it's worth at least giving a shot for a month or two especially since they usually give you the first box for half off.. This is what I got last month
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Members Posts: 5,531 ✭✭
    swish16 wrote:

radiman wrote:

swish16 wrote:

Honestly it's worth at least giving a shot for a month or two especially since they usually give you the first box for half off.. This is what I got last month

What’s in the Oakley bag?
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° | Evenflow HC Black 65
    vs.
    Cobra F9 9° | Atmos Tour Spec Black 6
    Fairway: M4 Tour 15° | Kuro Kage XT 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° | Speeder HB 8.8
    Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21° | AD-DI 105
    Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw | Recoil 110
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
    Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
    Putter: Piretti Potenza II black
    Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/
  • Ldub22Ldub22 ClubWRX Posts: 241 ClubWRX
    GoIrish17 wrote:

swish16 wrote:

radiman wrote:

swish16 wrote:

What’s in the Oakley bag?

19 pairs of Oakley sunglasses
  • AugsterAugster Members Posts: 4,132 ✭✭
    It’s a weird Oakley backpack.

They haven’t sent out the SP4 branded stuff in quite a while. I think they are done with that. Too much blowback. And cancelations I’d bet.

Mostly Travis Mathew, Matte Grey now with a few others thrown in. We used to be able to give our codes out for 1/2 off but WRX stopped that. There’s also the one box trading page on FB that we used to be able to sell stuff we didn’t like, or trade it with others that got other stuff. That page is basically dead.

And as noted above, before taking a mulligan on something you don’t want, make sure SP4 has something in the store worth getting. It’s nice they let you stack up mulligan money. But if decent items never hit the store, it’s kind of a waste.

The fairway box is a good value nearly every month, if you get it for 1/2 off. For $50 per month, and no real way to get your code out to others to keep the boxes half off, I’d definitely be cancelling.

The more expensive boxes don’t interest me at all. Once I spend that kind of money in a month, I’d like to know what I’m getting. For $25? Surprise me. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Augster wrote:

It's a weird Oakley backpack.

They haven't sent out the SP4 branded stuff in quite a while. I think they are done with that. Too much blowback. And cancelations I'd bet.

Mostly Travis Mathew, Matte Grey now with a few others thrown in. We used to be able to give our codes out for 1/2 off but WRX stopped that. There's also the one box trading page on FB that we used to be able to sell stuff we didn't like, or trade it with others that got other stuff. That page is basically dead.

And as noted above, before taking a mulligan on something you don't want, make sure SP4 has something in the store worth getting. It's nice they let you stack up mulligan money. But if decent items never hit the store, it's kind of a waste.

The fairway box is a good value nearly every month, if you get it for 1/2 off. For $50 per month, and no real way to get your code out to others to keep the boxes half off, I'd definitely be cancelling.

The more expensive boxes don't interest me at all. Once I spend that kind of money in a month, I'd like to know what I'm getting. For $25? Surprise me. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So you are saying that I should've kept the SP4 branded things they kept sending me that I didn't want? I voiced my opinion after each time they sent them and was always given the same answer. "We are no longer sending SP4 branded things, here's half off the next boxes if you stay." So I gave them a chance since they gave me a discount. Guess what? It was still branded things I had to return.
  • AugsterAugster Members Posts: 4,132 ✭✭

Augster wrote:

It's a weird Oakley backpack.

They haven't sent out the SP4 branded stuff in quite a while. I think they are done with that. Too much blowback. And cancelations I'd bet.

Mostly Travis Mathew, Matte Grey now with a few others thrown in. We used to be able to give our codes out for 1/2 off but WRX stopped that. There's also the one box trading page on FB that we used to be able to sell stuff we didn't like, or trade it with others that got other stuff. That page is basically dead.

And as noted above, before taking a mulligan on something you don't want, make sure SP4 has something in the store worth getting. It's nice they let you stack up mulligan money. But if decent items never hit the store, it's kind of a waste.

The fairway box is a good value nearly every month, if you get it for 1/2 off. For $50 per month, and no real way to get your code out to others to keep the boxes half off, I'd definitely be cancelling.

The more expensive boxes don't interest me at all. Once I spend that kind of money in a month, I'd like to know what I'm getting. For $25? Surprise me. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So you are saying that I should've kept the SP4 branded things they kept sending me that I didn't want? I voiced my opinion after each time they sent them and was always given the same answer. "We are no longer sending SP4 branded things, here's half off the next boxes if you stay." So I gave them a chance since they gave me a discount. Guess what? It was still branded things I had to return.

I’m saying mulligan money is mostly kind of a waste as good stuff, brand stuff in a size one can wear, is pretty rare.

The SP4 brand stuff has ended, thank goodness. Hopefully your mulligan money can, eventually, be put toward something of use.
  • QwiklapQwiklap An aspiring hacker ... Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    Anyone get their boxes yet?
    Cobra F9 9* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Orange V2 60TX (44.5")
    Ping G400 3W Stretch @ 12.4* w/ Ping Tour 70X (43")
    Cobra F8+ 4-5W @ 16* w/ Stock NV Green S-flex (42")
    Cobra F7 2-3h @ 19* w/ VA Composites Raijin 84 hybrid four
    Srixon Z565 5-PW & Z765 AW w/ Aerotech Steelfiber i95 S-flex
    Callaway MD PM-Grind 56* & 60*
    Bettinardi Kuchar Model 2 Arm Lock or
    Odyssey Metal X #7 Arm Lock
    Qwiklap wrote:

Anyone get their boxes yet?

I got an email from them the other day stating that my box was being prepared to ship and that it would go out on the 15th.
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
  • eddiebigeddieeddiebigeddie Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    Mines shipped and says expected delivery Saturday the 16th....but tracking looks like it might be here sooner assuming it continues to move.
    Cobra F9...….…………………..Aldila Tour Blue 65
    Cobra F6 Baffler (17.5)…......…Project X HZRDUS Red 75
    Cobra F7 Hybrid (20.5).........….Aldila Tour Blue 85
    Mizuno JPX 919 HM (5 - Gw)…Project X LZ 6.5
    Cobra King Black (54/10)......….Project X LZ 6.5
    Taylormade Hi-Toe (60/10)........KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (Damascus)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (303 Stainless-Naked)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Fixer (303 Stainless-Torched)[/background]

Bennington LQO-9
    Grint...eddiebigeddie

Mines shipped and says expected delivery Saturday the 16th....but tracking looks like it might be here sooner assuming it continues to move.

I just logged in and checked my order and I have the same delivery date.
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    Yea if this shows up Saturday like the tracking says it appears they may have vastly upgraded their shipping methods last month my box showed up on the 16th as well... Much better than previous months when they would ship the 15th and show up 7-10 days later
  • Liquid_A_45Liquid_A_45 Broken Arrow, OKMembers Posts: 718 ✭✭
    What happened to the SP4 thread that showed what everyone got each month? Was thinking about reactivating my account for April to see if we get any Masters themed gear.

What happened to the SP4 thread that showed what everyone got each month? Was thinking about reactivating my account for April to see if we get any Masters themed gear.

They advertised master's themed items last year and I'm pretty sure that just consisted of a green and yellow poker chip in my fairway box
    swish16 wrote:

They advertised master's themed items last year and I'm pretty sure that just consisted of a green and yellow poker chip in my fairway box

Just scrolled through their IG and saw they had green/yellow SP4 poker chips, hats, and scorecard holders. I was really hoping they'd improved their content quality, thus why I was looking for the thread where everyone posted the contents of their boxes.

swish16 wrote:

Just scrolled through their IG and saw they had green/yellow SP4 poker chips, hats, and scorecard holders. I was really hoping they'd improved their content quality, thus why I was looking for the thread where everyone posted the contents of their boxes.

This is what I got last year loud and wild fairway box I also have a green fitted callaway hat which may have came in the box just didn't have it in the photo.. Only show me what you got thread I can find on wrx now is for the rickie box
    I got an email yesterday that this is something they're offering in their shop right now in honor of the approaching masters tournament but they've generously priced it at $150. Noooooooo thank you for something that doesn't even say Masters
    Aannddd this is why I canceled, thanks for the reminder.

Aannddd this is why I canceled, thanks for the reminder.

It's worth it for a few months here and there as I would never go out and just purchase most of what comes in the box because I hate spending money on clothes and the surprise is nice I've also been pretty satisfied with the styles but now I have more than enough polos for golf and that's the only time I really ever wear them.. He'll it worked out real good for me because two months ago the box contained a callaway rain jacket which was perfect since I lost mine last season.But yes I don't see it being something to keep every single month.. I stayed on this month with them making it known they were sending shoes but I am done for a while. It does make me happy to see that they seem to have finally sorted out the shipping issues and I hope that continues for all current and future members.. Also if you're able to get the boxes for the discounts they throw around here and there I'd say it's more than worth it to purchase for a month or two.
    When is the monthly renewal cutoff? If I want to cancel after this box, or the next, does anyone know what the cutoff is?
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    I also feel like I have to give them credit for the fact that I think they've come a long way since the beginning listening to feedback from members about things like shipping and box content they may not have immediately remedied the issues but the changes I've seen make it appear that they were listening and taking the complaints into consideration biggest thing being the issue of sending out sp4 branded gear instead of the advertised brands..

Looking at my account I Got boxes in April June and July of 2016 and stopped due to not getting what they were advertising and sending a lot of sp4 branded items I started again in January of 2018 when they had the 25$ box code out and received a box every month only skipping November of 2018 the only sp4 branded item I can remember receiving in over a year of boxes is an sp4 branded glove and towel which the glove actually feels like great quality and has held up so far when I'm usually really rough on gloves.
    radiman wrote:

When is the monthly renewal cutoff? If I want to cancel after this box, or the next, does anyone know what the cutoff is?

You have to contact them through their online chat and cancel before the first of the month. Usually when you go to cancel they will offer to discount your next box.
  • jschwarbjschwarb Members Posts: 737 ✭✭
    swish16 wrote:

I got an email yesterday that this is something they're offering in their shop right now in honor of the approaching masters tournament but they've generously priced it at $150. Noooooooo thank you for something that doesn't even say Masters

They can't put "Masters" on it, copyright infringement. Ditto for alllll the other companies that will soon be putting out similar stuff.
  • rjr25rjr25 Posts: 247 ✭✭
    I think they cancelled the other thread because people couldn't stop posting their codes.

I agree with others here, good for a few months at a time. I did it for a few months a few years back when I got a few discounted boxes. Came back in December when they offered me 3 months for the price of 1. Kept 2 of the boxes and mulligan'd the entire box another month, where I was able to snag 2 nice polos from their shop. But yeah after a few months I found Ill likely cancel. Got a half off for march so stayed for the shoes, but can only keep getting so many polo's before the wife starts questioning how many I need. The accessories are nice sometimes (I've enjoyed the SP4 branded gloves greatly) but sometime they are very miss (a packable oakley bag, uh thanks).
    My 2019 Experiment
    Cobra F9 - 9 degree - Atmos Black TS 6S (Cobra LTD waiting impatiently to go back in the bag)
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5
    Cobra F8 Hybrid 19
    Cobra King Utility Black OL 21
    Cobra F7 OL 5&6
    Cobra Forged Tec Black 7-GW
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54SS & 58ES
    TaylorMade TP Black Copper Ardmore 3 - 34
    Why are we not allowed to post referral codes?