ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

How many bird hunters do we have in our ranks?

wing seekerwing seeker Advanced Members Posts: 355 ✭✭
curious to know how many avid bird hunters we have

duck, pheasant, dove, quail, geese, etc?

Comments

• Animal ChinAnimal Chin Advanced Members Posts: 413 ✭✭
    I wish we still had the same quail population that we had when I was growing up. Just hard to hunt them now.

They're so delicious.
  • wing seekerwing seeker Advanced Members Posts: 355 ✭✭
    so much of the crop land has gone away as well as all the predators

very hard on a fragile quail population even in highly managed

environments
  • Loomis13Loomis13 Advanced Members Posts: 174
    Haven't bird hunted in years as bow hunting has taken priority. Still would enjoy it, but the population of pheasants here in Iowa is poor compared to yesteryear. However, I do think the population is slowly bouncing back.

I'm also scared to goose and duck hunt because of how much I'll like it.
  • onetime19onetime19 Advanced Members Posts: 1,105 ✭✭
    I bird hunt, ducks, geese, dove, quail, no pheasants or chukkar around these parts. I bow hunt a lot, also hunt varmint tournaments.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist TS3 8.5 GD AD BB 6S[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist TS3 15 GD AD BB 7S[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist 818 H2 GD AD DI 85X[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist AP3 4-P AMT Black S300[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist Vokey SM7 F 5012[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]T[/background][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]itleist Vokey SM7 S 5810[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Scotty Cameron 5.5M[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Titleist Pro V1X[/background][/font]
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 16,728 ClubWRX
    Pheasants.

The little guy.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 16,728 ClubWRX
    And the guy who will be 12 on St. Patrick's Day!
  • ceejay81ceejay81 Ice up, son! Advanced Members Posts: 1,637 ✭✭
    Dear bird hunters,

Please come to my golf course and get rid of all the geese. Thank you in advance.

Ceej
    Hive Tour Titles: 2