FINAL PRICE DROP (Scratch AR1 7-P) LAST ITEM

rosyrosy ClubWRX Posts: 38 ClubWRX
All pricing includes shipping & paypal fees (items will be shipped with extreme care); I searched BST archives for historical pricing, so please try and keep offers reasonable.

Willing to consider trade offers for: Mizuno ST190, 9.5 Degree with Atmos Black X shaft; UDIs / 3irons in 130x c-tapers.

Please PM with any questions or if you would like additional photos.

THANKS for looking!

WR

THE GOODS:

Scratch AR1 Irons - 7-PW; KBS C-Taper 130x Shafts; Standard Length / Lie (same as Bridgestones); Golf Pride MCC+4 Grips (brand new, face down); Excellent Condition!! --- $275 $200 FIRM

These were a part of a dream I had to play a combo EZ1 / AR1 set, unfortunately dreams don't come cheap. The shafts are one-time pulls put into the clubs by Wolverine Custom Golf in metro Detroit. Only real wear is from the loft/lie machine to get the clubs to the same loft/lie as the bridgestones. I did hit them once on trackman (super numbers) and once at Carl's Golf Land (5-10 balls w/ 7 iron) to compare to my current setup. I purchased directly from Ari (former owner of Scratch); the grinds vary slightly, but I saw the setup fitting well into what I wanted to use the clubs for. No bag chatter because they have never been in a bag.

I wouldn't be disappointed if I kept these but they are wasting away in my basement when they could be making someone else's dreams come true...

Set

Taylormade M3 440 Head - 9 Degrees --- $150 (head-only) SOLD

This club was trial by WRX - Used for one range session, barely used before I got it, paid a lot more than list price. As with all Taylormade M-Series drivers, you can find some very minor scratching on the carbon fiber (from tees) although I can't capture it well in pictures; no dummy marks. Condition is a solid 9/10. The smaller size was helpful for squaring up the club face and the club performed as advertised by reducing spin. Comes with headcover.

Face

Taylormade 2017 M1 460 Head Tour Issue - 8.5 Degrees --- $100 (head-only) SOLD

Used this club for one season. + mark under the serial number indicates it was core-tested, I purchased from WRX seller who said it was tour-issue, but I don't have the wrapper. As you can see it's in great shape. As with all Taylormade M-Series drivers, you can find some scratching on the carbon fiber (from tees). The crown is fairly clean, although there is one mark, which looks like an imperfection in the paint. Based upon condition, not having measurements on the head, I have adjusted price accordingly. Condition is a solid 8/10. Comes with headcover.

Face

Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 (X-Stiff) --- $175 FIRM SOLD

Used this with the M1 - it lives up to the hype with being both stout and smooth. Length is 44 inches, to the tip of the Taylormade adapter. Standard GP MCC +4 Blue grip installed. I am not aware of any tipping, all work performed by Carl's Golfland. I will truly miss this shaft, but my swing-speed is not longer a great match for it any longer; time to re-release it into the wild so some other "ball masher" can make great use of it.

Label

Bridgestone J15MB Irons - 4-PW; DGPro X100 Shafts; Standard Length / Lie; Golf Pride MCC+4 Grips (half season of use, face up); Good Condition!! --- $300 SOLD

Used for a season and a half, always cleaned. They are in good condition (see pictures), but as you can see there is some bag chatter / small dings. I always seemed to get a great reception from people looking at the clubs - not always when they saw my swing! They're easier to hit than what you may think due to weighting system, and I would have left these in the bag had I not had an "opportunity of a lifetime" fall into my lap.

Soles

Post edited by Unknown User on
WITB 2018:

[ Driver ] Taylormade M3 440 9 degrees | Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5
[ 3 Wood] Callaway 816 - 14 degrees | Graphite Design AD-DI 7x
[ Hybrid ] Callaway XR - 20 degrees | Graphite Design AD-DI 7x
[ 4-PW ] Adams CMB | KBS C-Taper 130x
[ Wedges ] Scratch - 53, 58
[ Putter ] Taylormade TP Ardmore Limited Edition Black

Comments

• treyerikhaydentreyerikhayden TheFightingEdFioris Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    Go on then, what was your “opportunity of a lifetime”?

GLWS. Two great sticks here.
    Ole reliable M2
    Ole reliable M2 3HL
    Legacy Blacks
    Raw Vokes 50, 54, 58
    Ardmore 3... My Byrons look pretty in the office though.
  • rosyrosy ClubWRX Posts: 38 ClubWRX
    Mint set of Adams CMB. Just unbelievable that I could find in that condition.
    WITB 2018:

• Very very good clubs here, GLWS.
    2018 M3 9* 440 - HZRDUS Handcrafted Yellow 6.5/65
    0341 GEN 1 3W - HZRDUS YELLOW 6.5
    -- Mizuno Hi Fli 1 iron - Nunchuk
    Srixon Utility 3 iron
    PXG 0311T 4-PW - Tour Issue Dynamic Gold x100
    Bettinardi 2018 H2 303 SS Wedges 50,54,58
    Custom Bettinardi BB8C

Very very good clubs here, GLWS.

Thanks!
    WITB 2018:

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,559 admin
    rosy wrote:

All pricing includes shipping & paypal fees (items will be shipped with extreme care); I searched BST archives for historical pricing, so please try and keep offers reasonable.

Willing to consider trade offers for: Mizuno ST190, 9.5 Degree with Atmos Black X shaft; UDIs / 3irons in 130x c-tapers.

Please PM with any questions or if you would like additional photos.

THANKS for looking!

WR

THE GOODS:

Taylormade M3 440 Head - 9 Degrees --- $175 (head-only) / $325 w/ Project X T1100 Shaft (below)

This club was trial by WRX - Used for one range session, barely used before I got it, paid a lot more than list price. As with all Taylormade M-Series drivers, you can find some very minor scratching on the carbon fiber (from tees) although I can't capture it well in pictures; no dummy marks. Condition is a solid 9/10. The smaller size was helpful for squaring up the club face and the club performed as advertised by reducing spin. Comes with headcover.

Face

Taylormade 2017 M1 460 Head Tour Issue - 8.5 Degrees --- $100 (head-only) / $250 w/ Project X T1100 Shaft (below)

Used this club for one season. + mark under the serial number indicates it was core-tested, I purchased from WRX seller who said it was tour-issue, but I don't have the wrapper. As you can see it's in great shape. As with all Taylormade M-Series drivers, you can find some scratching on the carbon fiber (from tees). The crown is fairly clean, although there is one mark, which looks like an imperfection in the paint. Based upon condition, not having measurements on the head, I have adjusted price accordingly. Condition is a solid 8/10. Comes with headcover.

Face

Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 (X-Stiff) --- $175 FIRM

Used this with the M1 - it lives up to the hype with being both stout and smooth. Length is 44 inches, to the tip of the Taylormade adapter. Standard GP MCC +4 Blue grip installed. I am not aware of any tipping, all work performed by Carl's Golfland. I will truly miss this shaft, but my swing-speed is not longer a great match for it any longer; time to re-release it into the wild so some other "ball masher" can make great use of it.

Label

Bridgestone J15MB Irons - 4-PW; DGPro X100 Shafts; Standard Length / Lie; Golf Pride MCC+4 Grips (half season of use, face up); Good Condition!! --- $375 $300 FIRM

Used for a season and a half, always cleaned. They are in good condition (see pictures), but as you can see there is some bag chatter / small dings. I always seemed to get a great reception from people looking at the clubs - not always when they saw my swing! They're easier to hit than what you may think due to weighting system, and I would have left these in the bag had I not had an "opportunity of a lifetime" fall into my lap.

Soles

Scratch AR1 Irons - 7-PW; KBS C-Taper 130x Shafts; Standard Length / Lie (same as Bridgestones); Golf Pride MCC+4 Grips (brand new, face down); Excellent Condition!! --- $275 $200 FIRM

These were a part of a dream I had to play a combo EZ1 / AR1 set, unfortunately dreams don't come cheap. The shafts are one-time pulls put into the clubs by Wolverine Custom Golf in metro Detroit. Only real wear is from the loft/lie machine to get the clubs to the same loft/lie as the bridgestones. I did hit them once on trackman (super numbers) and once at Carl's Golf Land (5-10 balls w/ 7 iron) to compare to my current setup. I purchased directly from Ari (former owner of Scratch); the grinds vary slightly, but I saw the setup fitting well into what I wanted to use the clubs for. No bag chatter because they have never been in a bag.

I wouldn't be disappointed if I kept these but they are wasting away in my basement when they could be making someone else's dreams come true...

Set

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • lacasse19lacasse19 Members Posts: 124
    Hzrdus 65 or 75g
    TM SLDR 430 TP 11-AD DI 6X
    Exotics CB PRO 14.5-Speeder 757X
    Titleist 712U 2 X-100
    Titleist 712 MB 3-PW X-100
    Titleist SM4 54-08 / 60-04
    Bettinardi Signature Model 2
    65g
    WITB 2018:

• gknumber28gknumber28 Members Posts: 3
    Pm sent on m3 Head
  • tnotno Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Beautiful shaft! Wish I had the money for it. The next owner is going to be one lucky man! Cheers, and GLWS!

WITB

Driver | Taylormade 2016 M1 9.5* | Project X Handcrafted HZRDUS Red 6.5 65g

Irons | Mizuno MP4 3-PW | Project X Rifle 6.5

Wedges | Titleist SM7 Vokey Wedges | 50.12 | 54.08 | 60.08

Putter | Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport

tno wrote:

Beautiful shaft! Wish I had the money for it. The next owner is going to be one lucky man! Cheers, and GLWS!

Thanks!
    WITB 2018:

• PM Sent
This discussion has been closed.