Tiger WD’s from Bay Hill

1246789

Comments

  • dropkickeddropkicked TorontoMembers Posts: 493 ✭✭✭✭
  • A.PrinceyA.Princey Major Hacker Members Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:
    Thankfully the neck and the back aren't connected. That could be a real problem if they were.
    With that logic might as well say your head is connected to your azz....
    '16 M2 10.5*, Diamana Ltd. 70 S+ 43.5"
    Ping G SFT 16*, DIamana Ltd. 70 S+ 41.5"
    Ping Rapture 3i, AWT-R
    Ping G25 4-G, DG-R400
    Vokey 56(57*), 60(63*) DG-R400
    Byron DH89 Longneck 33" (or any of 10 4 other putters...)
  • gatorMDgatorMD Hacker-in-Chief ClubWRX Posts: 4,564 ClubWRX
    edited Mar 4, 2019 9:52pm #94
    my neck, my back......



    good song TW probably jamming out to at that massage parlor:

    Driver: Ping G400 Max 9 Tour AD MT 6
    3W: TM M2 Tour AD MT 7
    Utility: Srixon Z U65 3/19 Tour AD DI
    Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 4-9 Tour V
    Wedges: SM7 46F, 50F, 54F, and 60K KBS Tour
    Putter: SC Newport 3
    Ball: AVX/ProV1
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 27,181 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Mar 4, 2019 10:41pm #95


    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Im_A_SavageIm_A_Savage WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,




    Saying nothing is an option. And an honest one at that.
  • dlygrissedlygrisse KansasMembers Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,




    So what? Really? Going through life telling one lie after another just wears a person out. Isn’t it just easier to be honest?

    Ping G400
    Callaway Epic Flash 3w, Ping G410 7 wood
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54, Vokey M Grind 58
    Grips NDMC +4
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ProV1x
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 27,181 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Mar 4, 2019 11:03pm #98
    Mr. Hogan wrote:

    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,




    Saying nothing is an option. And an honest one at that.




    Easy to judge from an armchair



    Right?



    ; )



    Really though. Having the expectations of tens of millions watching your every move.



    From the age of 20.



    Tough to criticize someone if you have zero experience with anything remotely resembling that.



    But, fair game, of course.
  • Ignatius ReillyIgnatius Reilly Members Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭
    dlygrisse wrote:

    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,




    So what? Really? Going through life telling one lie after another just wears a person out. Isn’t it just easier to be honest?




    Not just easier, it's more... honest. And respectable.



    I'll be honest: I have less respect for liars. Even less respect if they're habitual.



    Others are free to make their own assessments of character.
  • jdowning111jdowning111 USAFJeffD Omaha, NebraskaMembers Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Rangeballz wrote:

    PZero wrote:


    I know a massage parlor in Jupiter he can go to and get that worked on.




    I believe they shut that place down while they restock the hired help...
    Or maybe he's the next take down for the parlor in Jupiter.....
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    gatorMD wrote:


    my neck, my back......



    good song TW probably jamming out to at that massage parlor:








    Jesus Gator! I wasn’t ready to click on that. You could have warned us. **** nasty.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • farmerfarmer Members Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you have a strained neck for weeks? Calling Dr. Galea, Dr. Galea, please pick up.
  • NokeNoke Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    dlygrisse wrote:

    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,




    So what? Really? Going through life telling one lie after another just wears a person out. Isn’t it just easier to be honest?




    Ha! Lying gets you places these days.



    Besides, nothing is a lie. They’re alternative facts.
  • PowderedToastManPowderedToastMan Members Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bscinstnct wrote:



    There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.



    Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.



    The examples go on and on.




    Owes us nothing.



    Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.



    Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?



    So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.



    So what?





    ,


    I don’t disagree with anything you said. All I’m saying is that believing what he’s saying regarding injuries would be foolish based on the precedent Tiger has set. My opinion had zero judgment. I don’t care that he chooses to lie and I’m well aware that Tiger’s life is a battle of constantly keeping out people trying to invade any sense of privacy he and his family is entitled to. I’m simply saying he’s probably lying, because he usually does when it comes to injury.



    Honestly though, his lies though aren’t helping him. I remember Tiger blaming an Achilles injury on testing Nike shoes. Turns out it was Olympic style lifts that did it. I get that he gets criticized no matter what, but throwing your main sponsor of the last 23 years under the bus isn’t the best way to deal with the situation.
    Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reformed club ho.

    In the bag:

    PING. Lots of PING.
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Mar 5, 2019 12:14am #105
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    gatorMD wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:


    Sorry gator.






    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒ




    I’m sad too, Gator. I’m sad too.




    Dont be. If hes taking medical advice and listening to his body it can only be good.Old tiger probably loads up on the pain meds and tries to play through. Id rather see him almost 100% at the players/masters/pga. the rest of the tourneys dont matter.If i were him i wouldnt play the match play either. Save your energy if youre not 100%. Bay Hill is obviously a great spot for him to get another w and or contend but I for one am happy to see him take a different approach at this point of his career.If he does things right like he is now moving forward who says he doesnt have another 5-8 years to contend on tour? Just a small setback on the journey back
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,712 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lowheel wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    gatorMD wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:


    Sorry gator.






    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒ




    I’m sad too, Gator. I’m sad too.




    Dont be. If hes taking medical advice and listening to his body it can only be good.Old tiger probably loads up on the pain meds and tries to play through. Id rather see him almost 100% at the players/masters/pga. the rest of the tourneys dont matter.If i were him i wouldnt play the match play either. Save your energy if youre not 100%. Bay Hill is obviously a great spot for him to get another w and or contend but I for one am happy to see him take a different approach at this point of his career.If he does things right like he is now moving forward who says he doesnt have another 5-8 years to contend on tour? Just a small setback on the journey back




    Your post makes sense and I agree with you but hear me out. Tiger should be willing to sacrafice his health to make me happy and entertain me during Bay Hill. Tell me how I’m wrong here???
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • DrivingChampDrivingChamp Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    If he doesn’t play next week then I think he’s done
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    lowheel wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    gatorMD wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:


    Sorry gator.






    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒ




    I’m sad too, Gator. I’m sad too.




    Dont be. If hes taking medical advice and listening to his body it can only be good.Old tiger probably loads up on the pain meds and tries to play through. Id rather see him almost 100% at the players/masters/pga. the rest of the tourneys dont matter.If i were him i wouldnt play the match play either. Save your energy if youre not 100%. Bay Hill is obviously a great spot for him to get another w and or contend but I for one am happy to see him take a different approach at this point of his career.If he does things right like he is now moving forward who says he doesnt have another 5-8 years to contend on tour? Just a small setback on the journey back




    Your post makes sense and I agree with you but hear me out. Tiger should be willing to sacrafice his health to make me happy and entertain me during Bay Hill. Tell me how I’m wrong here???




    giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7e07f14a6e43423246782f
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,712 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO



    The gif game is in the + handicap territory, LH
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ebrasmus21 wrote:


    LMAO



    The gif game is in the + handicap territory, LH




    thank you sir!

    In all seriousness though lets hope this is the worst thing that happens to him this year. i dont like seeing any player hurt. Lots of big golf coming up hopefully hes part of that
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,712 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lowheel wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:


    LMAO



    The gif game is in the + handicap territory, LH




    thank you sir!

    In all seriousness though lets hope this is the worst thing that happens to him this year. i dont like seeing any player hurt. Lots of big golf coming up hopefully hes part of that




    100% agree. Want everyone healthy and at the top of their game come time for The Masters.
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • elwhippyelwhippy Members Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    SKY TV pundit Euan Murray seen shredding 500 pages of notes. He will be lost for something to talk about all week.

    I noticed Tiger wincing last time out and he played vey conservatively in Mexico.
  • MalvernMalvern Members Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance after all these years (given Arnold has passed) that Tiger can't be bothered wending his way through another bunch of townhouses.
  • FergusonFerguson Members Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    No Tiger, No Money.





  • 755755 Members Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Mar 5, 2019 6:22am #115
    A.Princey wrote:

    DavePelz4 wrote:
    Thankfully the neck and the back aren't connected. That could be a real problem if they were.
    With that logic might as well say your head is connected to your azz....




    There are a lot of people in this thread who not only has their head connected to their azz but has their head squarely in their azz! my god people some of your theories just blow my mind,,,sounds like a quiet suspension,,,if he does not play next week he's done. Players WD every week!

    Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Tensei Blue 65S
    M4 3 wood Tour AD-DI 6x
    M4 5 Wood Diamana BF60X
    Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-P LZ 6.0
    Vokey SM6 50,54, 60

    Cleveland Huntington Beach 4

    Bridgestone Tour B Xs

  • Pooh_BearPooh_Bear Members Posts: 99 ✭✭

    Rangeballz wrote:

    PZero wrote:


    I know a massage parlor in Jupiter he can go to and get that worked on.




    I believe they shut that place down while they restock the hired help...
    Or maybe he's the next take down for the parlor in Jupiter.....




    There's some merit to this. Rumor has it Kraft wasn't the biggest name involved.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,283 ClubWRX
    Pooh_Bear wrote:


    Rangeballz wrote:

    PZero wrote:


    I know a massage parlor in Jupiter he can go to and get that worked on.




    I believe they shut that place down while they restock the hired help...
    Or maybe he's the next take down for the parlor in Jupiter.....




    There's some merit to this. Rumor has it Kraft wasn't the biggest name involved.




    That was squelched by the guy in charge of the investigation within a day of the first announcement, so no. Get off it.
  • Pooh_BearPooh_Bear Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    755 wrote:

    A.Princey wrote:

    DavePelz4 wrote:
    Thankfully the neck and the back aren't connected. That could be a real problem if they were.
    With that logic might as well say your head is connected to your azz....




    There are a lot of people in this thread who not only has their head connected to their azz but has their head squarely in their azz! my god people some of your theories just blow my mind,,,sounds like a quiet suspension,,,if he does not play next week he's done. Players WD every week!




    Well Tiger is the poster child for showing pain on the golf course and he showed none in the last tourney despite him now saying it was there. He limps, cringes, grabs his back, whatever. It's history look it up. Tape on neck. If he's in pain he wants the world to know it. So when he comes and drops out of one of his favorite tournaments and throws it out there he may not be ready for the next tournament over a strained neck that happened weeks ago some of us cynics call bs. Now if Tiger did get busted for some sort of drug violation, and I'm not saying he did, you bet your rear end that wouldn't be made public. There are probably 15 guys on tour where it would be an "injury" vacation. And if you think that doesn't happen then you have your azz in their azz pal.
  • lumberman2462lumberman2462 Members Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be the new normal for Tiger for the remainder of his career. No more playing through the pain...even for slight

    Injuries.



    It’s a shame. Bay Hill is probably the best place for a win prior to Augusta.



    SYard T388
    TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
    Miura CB-57 3-PW
    Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
    Old Titleist Blade
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,283 ClubWRX
    Is "azz" now the word de jour for the new illiterate?
  • Redjeep83Redjeep83 Members Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy should walk around in bubble wrap

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file