Travis Matthew online warehouse sale

ConnorSnowConnorSnow Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
Up to 50% right now on select items. Don’t know when it ends though.

Here’s the link: https://www.travismathew.com/shop/warehouse-sale.html

Comments

• lspky_muskielspky_muskie Posts: 891 ✭✭
    Did not need to blow a $100 bucks tonight .
  • fsutankerfsutanker Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Thanks. I guess. 🤑
  • reider69reider69 Posts: 604 ✭✭
    I always load up on these sales as Travis Matthew is the only golf shirt that consistently fits the way I like. This sale has more options and more sizes available than any sale that I can remember previously. Highly recommend their underwear and socks as well. I overpaid for some Tommy John underwear last year and it was waste of money.....they ripped out. Travis Matthew underwear is far better quality. Socks are second to none. I just purchased a bunch of Kent Wool socks for my white golf shoes and loaded up on more black Travis Matthew socks for my black shoes. I am all set for summer!
    Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70X
    Cobra BioCell+ - Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 X
    Cobra BioCell 3-4 Hybrid - Aldila Rogue Black 85 X
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-G, KBS C Taper Lite X
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 - 54 and 58 - Modus 105X
    Callaway Xforged - 64 degrees
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
  • rbark11rbark11 Members Posts: 17 ✭✭
    How do the polos fit compared to Nike/Under Armour? Are they longer/shorter or about the same?
  • ConnorSnowConnorSnow Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    From my experience, the polos are more athletic fit. Might just be unlucky, but I’ve had the same size Nike shirts that are a lot puffier. Being a skinnier guy, I much prefer Travis Matthew cuz of that
    I am 6'5 with very broad shoulders and chest. Most xxl golf shirts hang down below my arm pits and look sloppy and make me look fat(ter). TM is an athletic cut that cuts under the pits and and then is more form fitting going down from there. Although.....someone the recent models have started to become less form fitting which is an issue for me. Quality has suffered since Callaway bought company....materials aren't as durable or quality. They are still my best option and I like the designs. You can wear out to dinner/drinks or to the golf course and they fit in and look great.
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
  • pollock21pollock21 Members Posts: 665 ✭✭
    I got a pair of underwear in their last sale. I think they are made by 2under. They are fantastic. Highly recommend. Look for the black sort of vent in the crotch.
    Driver: Ho
    Fairway: 16M2 15* & 18*
    Irons: Ho
    Wedges: Ping Glide Stealth 50* PXLZ 6.5, 54* & 60* PXLZ 7.0
    Putter: Scotty Newport 2
  • thosserthosser Members Posts: 306 ✭✭
    Has anyone received their order yet? I placed my order last Tuesday morning, and according to my tracking it is set to arrive this Friday. I paid $10 for shipping - that seems pretty slow to me. I think if the updates are accurate it took them 3-4 days just to ship the order. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
  • PeteWPeteW Rookie Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    I haven’t received a tracking number or an email saying it’s even been processed yet.

I just checked the order and it’s status is exported. I also ordered last Tuesday.
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,039 ✭✭
    FWIW, the last few orders I placed with TravisMathew, I received nothing in terms of tracking or shipping notifications, and usually the items took 3-4 days before they shipped via some sort of smartpost or other slow, economy shipping method. It'll be a while.
  • mokedaddymokedaddy Members Posts: 1,242 ✭✭
    I ordered right before this was posted, was shipped on Wednesday and supposed to be here tomorrow. It always takes a while to fill orders from the warehouse sale depending on when you ordered and then it seems someone gets on their bike and rides it across country.
    TM M3 9 GD Tour AD GP6x
    TM M3 15 GD Tour AD TP7x
    TM M3 19 GD Tour AD MJ8x
    Ping I200, IBlade 4-P KBS TOUR V 125 S+
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 55, 60 KBS TOUR V 125 S+  - Heel grind, WRX grind
    OG Bettinardi BB1 332g
  • moonshinemoonshine 64 @ Augusta? No problem! North Charleston, SCClubWRX Posts: 6,349 ✭✭
    Must be gone now...not seeing it
    "We have learned that we must
    live as men, not as ostriches, nor
    as dogs in the manger." FDR
  • KplannerKplanner Members Posts: 39
    edited Mar 11, 2019 11:25am #14
    So @reider69 and @pollock21, what you're telling me is that I can hit 390 yard drives and 190 yard pitching wedges (average wrxer distance) with no discomfort from my underwear? image/derisive.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':derisive:' />
    Gamer Bag:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]........Cobra Bio Cell[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fwy...........TaylorMade Burner Superfast[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Utility.........Cobra Fly-Z [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons..........Mizuno JPX 850 Forged
    Wedges.....TaylorMade Tour Preferred
    [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter........Scotty Cameron California Del Mar[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ball............Snell MTB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grint: Kmyatt33[/font]
    moonshine wrote:

Must be gone now...not seeing it

Yeah, the whole say and the included items are now gone from the site. They must not like having sale items listed next to their full priced stuff.
    Kplanner wrote:

So @reider69 and @pollock21, what you're telling me is that I can hit 390 yard drives and 190 yard pitching wedges (average wrxer distance) with no discomfort from my underwear? image/derisive.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':derisive:' />

I buy the underwear that has a pic of a ball washer over your.....well you know.... comfort is amazing and they are very durable. Highly recommend.
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Posts: 829 ✭✭
    Anyone get their order yet. No tracking number, just a [email protected] load of spam.
    Ping Zings wrote:

Anyone get their order yet. No tracking number, just a [email protected] load of spam.

I just got a shipping notification this afternoon. Order placed on March 5, 9 days to ship. I replied back questioning that, don't expect an answer. I was fully prepared for a lengthy wait from past experiences and was patient, they took it upon themselves to test that patience and then some.
  • fsutankerfsutanker Posts: 288 ✭✭
    I didn’t get a tracking number but I emailed their customer service the invoice number and they responded with the tracking#. ETA tomorrow.

Amazon and Zappos have spoiled me when it comes to shipping costs and times.
  • rstlnerstlne AEIOU and sometimes Y West CoastClubWRX Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I'm in Central California and my items got to me this past Monday, 03/11/2019. I ordered 5 polos. Per their website, takes a few days to process, 3 days at most and then ship. From the info on their website or whereever I found the info, expecatations were on point.

I placed my online order Monday late night 03/04/2019 so I figured Tuesday processing. It said exported on I think wednesday or thursday, and I received the polos I ordered on Monday as per info from website receipt UPS tracking.

It is typicallly a 1-2 day UPS shipping time frame from So Cal to Nor Cal/Central Ca. so I figured UPS and Travis Mathew tracking info were on point regarding logistics. I think overall, for me, expectations were met as the website info and processing time frame were transparent and did state it'll take 3 days at most to process. Everything else is really on shipping standards and form of shipping and however long your zone takes on receiving an item from the West Coast.

I do agree with the above poster in that I am spoiled with Amazon and Zappos company standards. Those **** ship quick and effieciently. I do agree though that there is a high probably that other companies may take longer from point of sale to delivery. I personally just want transparency from companies so we as consumer know when to expect the items we ordered. I thought my first Travis Mathew order went as expected. I will probably order more from them in the future due to them being transparent and straight forward regarding my order.
    VNutz wrote:

Ping Zings wrote:

I just got a shipping notification this afternoon. Order placed on March 5, 9 days to ship. I replied back questioning that, don't expect an answer. I was fully prepared for a lengthy wait from past experiences and was patient, they took it upon themselves to test that patience and then some.

I place a large order on every warehouse sale they do. I live in IN and they ship from California. I always takes 7 days before package arrives. Actually, it takes exactly 7 days every time. I don't even bother to worry about tracking or anything. It shows up eventually.
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
    Just received an email from TM apologizing for delay in warehouse sale order. Code sorry25 was given which gives 25% off and free shipping on next order.
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
    reider69 wrote:
    Just received an email from TM apologizing for delay in warehouse sale order. Code sorry25 was given which gives 25% off and free shipping on next order.

Same here. Nice of them to offer that.
  • IHFNIHFN Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭

I got the email as well but still have no tracking on the order. I sent another email asking for tracking last week and have yet to hear back. Hopefully they come through the with order as I got a couple things I really liked.

Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    Exotics EX10 Beta 16.5 Rogue Max 75 x-stiff
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85

TM P760 4-PW Recoil 780 ES SMACWRAP stiff hard stepped once.

TM High Toe 52 Steelfiber 95 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 Steelfiber 110 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff

Odyssey EXO Indy S
  • enjenenjen Members Posts: 36 ✭✭

Can someone be so kind to forward me the discount email?