Ebay Fees, Wow

13»

Comments

• mahanatemahanate Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    swgolf12 wrote:

rynobucket wrote:

With my experience selling, I normally can get 15-20% higher sales price on Ebay than anywhere else (including the BST). Therefore, I am willing to suck it up and pay the fees to have more eyes looking at and bidding on my stuff.

It's funny how most people on here claim to hit it 400 yards, need XX stiff shafts, tour only putters, but are all dead broke when it comes to buying things listed on the BST. Found it's not really worth the trouble of listing everything, i'll only put stuff on BST if I have downtime at work.

Best post in this thread!
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members Posts: 419 ✭✭
    Nessism wrote:

rynobucket wrote:

With my experience selling, I normally can get 15-20% higher sales price than anywhere else (including the BST). Therefore, I am willing to suck it up and pay the fees to have more eyes looking at and bidding on my stuff.

Yup. Sell here and get ready to get lowballed. At least with ebay it's put up or shut up.

Couldnt agree more. My last few salea on the BST left me scratching my head. Its either give it away on the BST or pay ebay? Paypal and usps get you either way!

I try to give people great deals and still get offers of 50% my asking price. May just start donating to junior golf.
13»