Suggestions for FW with $150 to spend?

2»

Comments

• Johnny_FairwayJohnny_Fairway South Jersey (Philly Burbs)Members  589WRX Points: 82Handicap: 8Posts: 589 Golden Tee
    I picked up a Cleveland Launcher HB 3 and 5 wood in excellent used condition at 2nd Swing at that price point. The entire current Cleveland Launcher line is made to go high and straight, which I imagine is a great fit for most (but not all).
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Red4282Red4282 Members  664WRX Points: 267Posts: 664 Golden Tee
    Id go rogue sz or titleist 917 f2
    Posted:
  • jbrunkjbrunk Central IllinoisMembers  682WRX Points: 149Handicap: 11Posts: 682 Golden Tee
    jonsnow wrote:
    The G is actually the club I'm hoping to find, but I didn't think I could find it for what I've budgeted. That's a great deal! One of my regular partners plays all Ping clubs including the G driver & FWs. I've hit his many times; not a big fan of the G driver but love the FWs!

Ping G, Mint condition on Global Golf for $134.99

https://www.globalgolf.com/golf-clubs/1034487-ping-g-fairway-wood/used/?cdt=6&opt=aab

For myself, I’ve played Cobra woods for a long time now. Usually game the F6 3W (off the tee) and BioCell+ 5W (off the deck). Now I have an F9 Tour 4-5W on the way, won an eBay auction near but above your price point.
    Posted:

Ping G400 1W Alta CB 55

Ping G400 3W Alta CB 65

Ping G400 3Hy & 4Hy NV Green 85H

Ping i200 4i-UW AWT 2.0

Glide 2.0 50 54 58 AWT 2.0

iNOVAi 3.0 CS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.