duplicate post please delete sorry =)

Pinoy25 ·  
Pinoy25Pinoy25 Members  589WRX Points: 0Posts: 589
I a high handicap player. If i hit 90s I was happy =). I played casually with my father in law. With 2 babies, new job, and my wife health condition i had put golf to the side. I was looking to getting back into golf with some one length irons. ( new houses being built is near golf course)

On ebay i see F7 One length selling for about $300 which seems like a steal. Is it worth the xtra money for f8 , f9, or any other one length irons i should be considering? Is there any kind of shaft flex / shaft material I should go start off. Unfortunately I sold all my clubs. I am going to a sporting good store to attempt to hit a few today. Hopefully they can get me a swing speed if there simulator is available / working when i get there.
Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.