ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

eBay coupons this year?

calfan36calfan36 Advanced Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
Been putting off some bigger purchases for a couple months now hoping for a 10-15% off coupon (poor student lol).

Any idea why there hasn't been any coupons? Or when there might be?

Comments

• magnus7319magnus7319 A hungry dog hunts best - Lee Trevino Advanced Members Posts: 2,112 ✭✭
    We’re all with ya man! Waiting....
    M2 or M3 or M4 or ...
    Some driving iron for my home Links course
    Titleist Blades when I feel lucky otherwise some AP2 or Pings
    A Vokey wedge or 2
    I love/hate every one of my 17 putters
  • mikewohlwendmikewohlwend ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 276 ClubWRX
    I got a $5 off of $25. Nothing special if you are making a big purchase.
  • Yanki01Yanki01 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Corpus Christi, TXAdvanced Members Posts: 5,816 ✭✭
    they were popping out a lot more often before. has there even been one this year? for the whole site - not just specific sellers.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • VNutzVNutz Advanced Members Posts: 5,984 ✭✭
    Yanki01 wrote:

they were popping out a lot more often before. has there even been one this year? for the whole site - not just specific sellers.

Not that I know of. I did get a coupon this week, but it was a promotional reward for selling a certain amount of product in a specific category.
  • stimpmeterpstimpmeterp Advanced Members Posts: 705 ✭✭
    Right now if you are selling golf or cycling related stuff they will kick you back $25 if you hit $100. Just FYI.
    G400 LST 10 HZRDUS Black | F7 14.5* HZRDUS Red | F6 Baffler 17.5* HZRDUS Red
    Srixon U65 23* (4), Z565 27* (6), Z765 32* 36* 41* 46* (7-PW) KBS Tour FLT
    Japan Forged Vokey 52F* + 58K* S200
    Wilson Staff Infinite Loop 34"
  • ironmikesironmikes Advanced Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭

Right now if you are selling golf or cycling related stuff they will kick you back $25 if you hit $100. Just FYI.

Have not seen this seeling deal you are talking of.

Was it send in an email ?

thanks and sorry to hijack
    ironmikes wrote:

Have not seen this seeling deal you are talking of.

Was it send in an email ?

thanks and sorry to hijack

Mine was sent via a message, and according to the message they seemed to indicate it was just for selected members.
  • stimpmeterpstimpmeterp Advanced Members Posts: 705 ✭✭
    I stumbled across mine in the promotional offers section of My Ebay. Looks like this:

Sell Golf or Cycling Gear, Get $25 to buy what's next!

Sell $100 or more in Golf or Cycling to earn a $25 coupon. Learn More - Sell Golf or Cycling Gear, Get $25 to buy what's next!- opens in new window or tab

Available at ebay.com
    G400 LST 10 HZRDUS Black | F7 14.5* HZRDUS Red | F6 Baffler 17.5* HZRDUS Red
    Srixon U65 23* (4), Z565 27* (6), Z765 32* 36* 41* 46* (7-PW) KBS Tour FLT
    Japan Forged Vokey 52F* + 58K* S200
    Wilson Staff Infinite Loop 34"
  • MooMoo Advanced Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Just speculating here, but Ebay's fiscal quarter ends this month, so maybe you'll see a coupon or two as we near the end of the month. I don't think sales are going gangbusters right now, so they might want to bump the quarter a bit.
    Driver Number One: Titleist 910 D2 with Diamana White
    Driver Number Two: Titleist 910 D3 with RIP Alpha
    Mizuno MP 54 P-4
    Titleist 915 F 3 wood with Rogue Black
    Epic 5 wood with Rogue Black
    Titleist 915 F 7 wood (the incredible Hedgehog...there is no turf that can stop the Hedgehog!)
    Miura 56 K
    Vokey gap and 62 M
    Ping Vault Ketsch 2.0
  • duffer987duffer987 Don't feed the Choo. Canadian in CaliforniaAdvanced Members Posts: 8,883 ✭✭
    edited March 8
    Yes. I can 2nd... or is it 3rd this: I got the first message back in Feb and just got another one this week.

Need to list by March 15th and sell by April 1st - or something like that - to receive $25 off a subsequent purchase on golf/bike stuff if your sales equal $100+

So check your messages folks.
    Moo wrote:

Just speculating here, but Ebay's fiscal quarter ends this month, so maybe you'll see a coupon or two as we near the end of the month. I don't think sales are going gangbusters right now, so they might want to bump the quarter a bit.

If it's anything like last year this is usually how they do it.
  • ironmikesironmikes Advanced Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭
    thanks for the info and sorry to go off topic. did not seen any messages or emails yet ( fingers crossed )

makes sense for a coupon in the next few weeks , guess we sit and wait
  • kaycalkaikaycalkai π Advanced Members Posts: 404 ✭✭

Thanks for that heads up. Scrolled back through my email messages to February and activated that offer.
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Advanced Members Posts: 5,510 ✭✭
    kaycalkai wrote:

Thanks for that heads up. Scrolled back through my email messages to February and activated that offer.

Yep, this thread had me searching back through my emails for it, since my “for sale” pile has been growing in the garage. The offer is activated through a link in the email - I received the email 2/15. Thanks for the heads up.

To the OP - it seems like eBay has been doing promotions through eBay Bucks versus coupons lately. I don’t remember any discount offers from eBay since at least the first of the year. There definitely haven’t been any deals that have motivated me to make any purchases. Not that it’s been necessary, my restraint has been lacking this winter.
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° | Evenflow HC Black 65
    vs.
    Cobra F9 9° | Tensei Pro Orange 6
    Fairway: M4 Tour 15° | Kuro Kage XT 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° | Speeder HB 8.8
    Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21° | AD-DI 105
    Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw | Recoil 110
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
    Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
    Putter: Piretti Potenza II black
    Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,832 ✭✭
    FWIW, no longer applicable, there was a 15% off one for buying via the eBay phone app that expired yesterday. Didn't know about it myself and didn't see it posted.

Maybe this thread could/should be pinned ? So posters would know where to find it ?
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • mikewohlwendmikewohlwend ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 276 ClubWRX
    nsxguy wrote:

FWIW, no longer applicable, there was a 15% off one for buying via the eBay phone app that expired yesterday. Didn't know about it myself and didn't see it posted.

Maybe this thread could/should be pinned ? So posters would know where to find it ?

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1756054-ebay-code-31219-15/

There was a post on here yesterday with the discount.