Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Interesting Tournament GIfts

13»

Comments

• soregongolfersoregongolfer Members Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019 11:37pm #62

@dave willie said:

@soregongolfer said:
    Unique or fresh doesn't mean anything to me. I'm into something useful. A quality ball marker or divot tool means way more to me than something cute that'll find it's way to the bottom of my bag.

Edit to add that it looks as if you've done some really cool stuff in the past. Keep it up, but be as inclusive and you can. The flask sounded nice, but lot of people like myself don't drink.

The flask (like a Hydro Flask) is for water. Very few players drink whiskey on the golf course nowadays. Insulated water flasks are great for keeping water cold and keeping you hydrated.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, copy that. As a Hydroflask user, I would have loved getting one of those. As for whiskey use, come to my goat track. You'll see a few guys with flasks. You'll see a few guys who just bring the whole bottle lol.

• CHuntsmanCHuntsman Members Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019 12:52pm #63

@CHuntsman said:
    I'm playing in a tourney tomorrow for one of our biggest clients. I haven't played in said tourney since 2013' Back then we got sized for new FJ's, Garmin S1 GPS watch, Titleist hat with their company logo, and some other small stuff. I will report back tomorrow with what was gifted this year.

1. Titleist hat with corporate logo on side
    2. Amazon echo spot
    3. 3 $25 gift cards ($25 Dicks Sporting Goods, $25 PGASS, $25Visa)
    4. Golf towel w/corporate logo
    5. Small carrying case supplied with toiletry's. (Great to hold wallet, keys, phone, etc.)
    6. Sleeve of inexpensive Titleist balls w/corporate logo
    7. Small bottle of sunscreen
    Post edited by CHuntsman on
  • sirukumasirukuma Members Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

Was a guest at member/guest tournament last year where everyone was given a Yeti insulated cooler bottle, a golf umbrella with club logo, a shoe bag with club logo, crocodile cash cover and a drawstring bag with some practice aids (eyeline putting mirror, impact snap, etc). Happened to have a conversation with the asst. pro who put the package together and he mentioned they chose the items because they were different and you don't need to worry about sizes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file