GIVEAWAY: T Squared Ts-713i Standard Series Putter! Enter Now!

knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50Marshals, Media Staffer Posts: 3,094 mod
edited Mar 21, 2019 3:08pm in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment #1
T Squared Putters and GolfWRX are excited to bring you this great giveaway! One lucky member will have a chance to win a T Squared Ts-713i Standard Series Putter!

ABOUT T SQUARED

Every aspect of a T Squared Putter is hand crafted with the highest quality, USA materials. Our top of the line putters will elevate your game to the next level. Our goal is to make an extremely high-quality, precise putter that is simple and less distracting at address. Our putters will give you more confidence over every putt.

At T Squared Putters we custom mill, assemble, and test each and every putter right here in the USA. Our team of engineers have over 50 years of experience working in a state of the art facility, and the result is no higher quality putter than a T Squared Putter. Our putters are unique because of its sleek edges and subtle curves and features Teflon technology and sweet spots second to none. T Squared Putters are sure to push your game to the next level.

THE GIVEAWAY

1 Lucky member will win a T Squared Ts-713iStandard Series Putter! The Ts-713i has a 6061 Aircraft Aluminum insert backed by Teflon technology to provide an ultra soft feel!

HOW TO ENTER

Post below that you signed up

A screenshot of your favorite T Squared putter!

That's it, winners will be chose in about a week! Good Luck!

RULES:

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway. This giveaway is for members in the USA only.

Post edited by knudson81 on
Make sure to follow Two Guys Talking Golf!

Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg

Comments

This discussion has been closed.