ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Brand New Bushnell Pro X2 Range Finder and Rocket Tour Headcovers, Knit New Good Prices

uofmrockyuofmrocky Advanced Members Posts: 277
Up for sale are the following items....

1) Bushnell Pro X2 with Jolt and Slope Range Finder. This is a brand new item and I just took it out of the box to take pictures of it. It is the newest 2019 model. I already have this exact same model, and I won this one at a scramble. BRAND NEW. $400.00 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

2) Rocket Tour Two Stripe DRIVER cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

3) Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

4) Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

5) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White. Brand new never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped.

6) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White. Brand new never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped.

7) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Red and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $28.00 shipped

8) Rocket Tour Solid FAIRWAY cover in Red with red and white Pom. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $27.00 shipped

9) Rocket Tour Tassel FAIRWAY cover in solid red with a red and white tassel. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped

10) Rocket Tour Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Red, Black, and White. This cover seems to be slightly used but in 9.5/10 condition. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $26.00 shipped
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jeffsbarnesjeffsbarnes Advanced Members Posts: 919 ✭✭
    PMd
    [font=georgia,serif]TM M5 10.5* [/font][font=georgia, serif]Tensei CK Pro Orange[/font][font=georgia,serif] [/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]or PING G Max 400 Tensei CK Pro Orange
    TM M5 16.5* PX HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    TM GAPR Mid 3 20*
    TM P*790 Black 4 - PW - Recoil Prototype F4 Custom Pink
    TM Milled Grind 50* Antique Bronze
    TM Milled Grind Hi Toe 54*
    TM Milled Grind Hi Toe 58*
    Taylormade Spider X - Copper/White[/font]
  • michael_pilkingtonmichael_pilkington Members Posts: 2
    PMd
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,160 mod
    uofmrocky wrote:

Up for sale are the following items....

1) Bushnell Pro X2 with Jolt and Slope Range Finder. This is a brand new item and I just took it out of the box to take pictures of it. It is the newest 2019 model. I already have this exact same model, and I won this one at a scramble. BRAND NEW. $400.00 Shipped

2) Rocket Tour Two Stripe DRIVER cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped

3) Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped

4) Rocket Tour Two Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Black and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $30.00 shipped

5) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White. Brand new never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped.

6) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Hybrid Cover in Navy Blue, Red, and White. Brand new never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped.

7) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Red and White. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $28.00 shipped

8) Rocket Tour Solid FAIRWAY cover in Red with red and white Pom. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $27.00 shipped

9) Rocket Tour Tassel FAIRWAY cover in solid red with a red and white tassel. Brand New never used. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $25.00 shipped

10) Rocket Tour Stripe FAIRWAY cover in Red, Black, and White. This cover seems to be slightly used but in 9.5/10 condition. Please let me know which number disc you would like with it. $26.00 shipped
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • azammazamm Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    PM sent on the Bushnell Pro X2 rangefinder.

Thanks,

Azam