ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Toulon Azalea Users?

EVandyEVandy Advanced Members Posts: 336
Anyone on here have any reviews or thoughts on the azalea? Have always loved this head shape but $450 is a lot of dough. Haven't heard much about this particular model
Titleist 917 D3 8.5*
Titleist 915 F 16.5*
Titleist 818 H2 19*
Titleist 718 CB 4-P
Vokey SM6 Raw 52*, 56*, 60*
TP Mills Handmade Softtail

Comments

• poppman2142poppman2142 Advanced Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭
    edited March 12
    I got one and I’m not sure about it yet. I’m not sure if I like the Odyssey graphite shaft with the counterweight. I’m thinking about putting a stability shaft in it and giving it another go. I also bent more offset into the neck to where it has a full shaft of offset and I think it looks much better.

Update:

I have since put a Stability shaft in my Toulon Azalea putter and the difference is night and day. It feels much more balanced and more head heavy. It also feels softer and more solid to me. Before with the Odyssey shaft the putter head would wobble on my backstroke, most likely because of the counterweight in the butt end of the shaft. If I were going to order another Odyssey or Toulon putter I think I would just get a steel shaft installed. I would be curious to try a stroke lab putter with a normal steel shaft installed as I didn't like them with the stroke lab shaft at all.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5* with Fujikura Ventus 5 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Fujikura Ventus 6 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Catalyst 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex Pro Smoke 4-G with Catalyst 100 stiff
    Cobra PUR wide/low 55,60 with Diamana Thump 115 x-stiff
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag