ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Montego bay Half moon on honeymoon

SUITSSUITS Advanced Members Posts: 911
We are honeymoonin soon and was looking into golf near our resort in montego bay Jamaica. I found Half Moon and have gotten their prices. Has anyone played it recently? Did you travel to the course or stay there?

Thanks

Comments

• sbrylantsbrylant Advanced Members Posts: 339 ✭✭
    It's been about 6 years ago but I played Cinnamon Hill & White Witch...I recall not caring for the former and liking the latter.
  • Pearson10MPearson10M Advanced Members Posts: 92
    Does your newlywed partner play golf also? If not, why are you playing on your own on your honeymoon? I would have been divorced upon returning from my HM if I did.
  • SUITSSUITS Advanced Members Posts: 911
    Pearson10M wrote:

Does your newlywed partner play golf also? If not, why are you playing on your own on your honeymoon? I would have been divorced upon returning from my HM if I did.

She does not, but she will be enjoying the views and brews.
  • agreenway6agreenway6 Members Posts: 37
    SUITS wrote:

Pearson10M wrote:

She does not, but she will be enjoying the views and brews.

I am playing both Cinnamon Hill and White Witch on my honeymoon in a few weeks. When are you going?