WRX Spotlight: Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons

WRX_SpotlightWRX_Spotlight Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
Product: Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons

Pitch: Per Mizuno: "A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno's new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex - with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green."

mizuno-jpx-919-hot-metal-iron-600x400.jpg

Our take on the Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons

No doubt most golfers are familiar with Mizuno golf clubs. Traditionally they have been known for their clean, players irons. Mizuno touts its “Grain Flow Forging” and long-standing tradition of making solid players irons. As technology has evolved, so has Mizuno. Not everyone can handle a blade or even a forged iron with regularity. Are you part of this group? Should you be? Enter the JPX 919 Hot Metal irons.

Mizuno's list of features in the Hot Metal irons is long: A highly resilient Chromoly 4140M face. Stability Frame. Re-engineered sound ribs. Harmonic Impact Technology. Cortech Design. (You can read the full list of features in our launch piece here)

Read more.

Comments

• DavethegolferDavethegolfer Members Posts: 381 ✭✭
    I am I the only one scratching my head at this post. Seems very late - maybe if it was the Hot Metal Pro I would see the relevance?? In other news Taylormade releases a white driver .............. oh wait a minute
  • IamMarkMacIamMarkMac SF Bay AreaMembers Posts: 715 ✭✭

I am I the only one scratching my head at this post. Seems very late - maybe if it was the Hot Metal Pro I would see the relevance?? In other news Taylormade releases a white driver .............. oh wait a minute

Same here. And the HM Pro isn't even in the pics.
    Bag 1                                                                 Bag 2
    Ping G400 LST 10                                             Epon Technicity 9
    Ping G400 3W 14.5                                          TM R9 3W 14
    Ping G400 3H 19                                              Miura 3H 19
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-P               Epon 503 4-P Nippon Super Peening Orange
    Mizuno s18 50, 54, 58                                     Miura 51, 56 k-grind
    Bettinardi BB1                                                  Scotty Cameron Newport 2