ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Sullivan Golf Travel company

Does anyone have any experience with Sullivan Golf travel? Had inquired some information from them and wanted to get some reviews. Thanks all!

Comments

• Cmoney710Cmoney710 Members Posts: 28
    I forgot to mention we are looking to use them for a Scotland trip
  • gerdygerdy Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I would be a little concerned. I have not used Sullivan, however, i would use a group that is an authorized provider of old course tee times. If you go to Perry Golf or The Experience St. Andrews you will see a logo that says authorized prover of St. Andrews links trust. I would look for that. They are the only ones getting access directly.
    I asked the same thing and they said they are and sent me to their link with a picture of Saint Andrews with the logo but it doesn’t have it anywhere on their credentials. Take a looks and let me know https://sullivangolftravel.com/portfolio-item/st-andrews/
  • sainterssainters Members Posts: 15
    They are authorized & it is on their website.

St-Andrews-01-2.png
  • gerdygerdy Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Looks good to me. All I can say is I have personally used Experience St. Andrews. Friends have used Perry Golf and we both had an excellent experience.
    I confirmed they are an authorized dealer