Hats For Small Heads

I have a small head and I have a hard time finding hats that look decent on me. I finally found one that I liked a few weeks ago at DSG and I would like to pick up a few more. It was a nike heritage86 model which is unstructured, low profile and has a smaller bill. I would love to find some more hats that are similar.

Does any body have any suggestions on other brands or models that might have a similar fit? It doesn't necessarily need to be a golf hat.

Comments

• C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,604 ✭✭
    Under armour jordan spieth model
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag
  • taylorx300taylorx300 Members Posts: 1,264 ✭✭
    The pro at a course I used to frequent had a small melon too so he stocked the Titleist JR hats and visors. Same looking models with logos, just smaller sized.
    M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
    M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
    M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
    P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
    52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
    60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black
  • txeconomisttxeconomist Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Imperial makes “small” and women’s hats.
  • aquapigaquapig Members Posts: 199 ✭✭
    taylorx300 wrote:

The pro at a course I used to frequent had a small melon too so he stocked the Titleist JR hats and visors. Same looking models with logos, just smaller sized.

I do the same thing. I use the Titleist JR hats and they fit me perfect.

Also, Travis Matthews snap back hats work for my small melon too.
  • LeoLeo99LeoLeo99 Members Posts: 3,983 ✭✭
    I like the Black Clover hats with the memory foam.
  • cdennisaucdennisau Members Posts: 41
    If I play a course with AHead hats, I'll grab one. They fit great on a smaller head... they just don't make anything outside of logoing for courses or businesses.
  • DeacLaw05DeacLaw05 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭
    I have ordered the small fit performance hats from Imperial for my wife, and those have done great for her.
  • mothonmothon Members Posts: 60 ✭✭

Thanks for the recommendations. Junior hats and ladies hats seem to have the best fit for me.

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,330 ClubWRX

@mothon said:
    I have a small head and I have a hard time finding hats that look decent on me. I finally found one that I liked a few weeks ago at DSG and I would like to pick up a few more. It was a nike heritage86 model which is unstructured, low profile and has a smaller bill. I would love to find some more hats that are similar.

Does any body have any suggestions on other brands or models that might have a similar fit? It doesn't necessarily need to be a golf hat.

Which heritage 86? There are several golf versions. What was the price/color?
    Thanks

TM Mini 11.5 Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭

Soak em in hot water and then put in dryer to shrink or on a hot sunny day wear it in the shower then go outside and let the heat dry it

• GeoffDicksonGeoffDickson Members Posts: 1,122 ✭✭

Hats for small heads??? Isn't that 99% of hats made?