ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Cobra F8+ and F6 Baffler

sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
I have been looking at both and wanted to see if F8+ 5-6 wood would be any improvement over F6 Baffler.

If you have hit them both, what did you like or dislike about them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Jvoom30Jvoom30 Advanced Members Posts: 83
    they both really good f8+ is probably a cpl yards longer but i have mine cut down a 1/4" to get closer to the baffler length. both seem to go very straight and high too. I see really good distance as well have mine set at 18.5.
  • PopIt&DropItPopIt&DropIt Advanced Members Posts: 229 ✭✭
    I hit the baffler and really liked it but went with f8+ cut to baffler length because baffler was already discontinued and I wanted a specific shaft. Doubt there is a huge difference either way but I like the feel of the f8+ a little better and find it to be lower spin.

Positive for the baffler is it comes stock ready to play at 41.75 and I had to add some weight to the f8+ to get it to feel right.
  • rjr25rjr25 Advanced Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    I've only played around with the f8 but own the f6. I personally like the taller rails on the f6. They have thinned them down a bit over the years. Not to mention the shorter length as well
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra LTD Black - Aldila Rogue 125msi S - 44.5 (Cobra F9 - 9 degree - Atmos Black TS 6S on the way)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra F6 Baffler 18.5[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra F8 OL Hybrid 22 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra F7 OL 5-GW (On Trial)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-AW (Staying loose in the bullpen)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX-2 CB Std Bounce 52/56/60[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TaylorMade TP Black Copper Ardmore 3 - 34[/font]
  • breakfree40breakfree40 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 681 ClubWRX
    I have both, the F8 feels better. The F6 looks better. If I had to pick one to hit into the green from 230-40 out with money on the line it would depend on the shaft. Otherwise flip a coin.
    2019:
    G400LST 8.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 125MSI 60 stiff
    Cobra 3/4 f9; Atmos Blue TS 7s
    Cobra 4/5 f8+; Atmos Red TS 8s
    3i - PW Miura CB1008; KBS Tour 120s; 2up +1/2”
    53* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge
    59* TM HiToe; KBS Wedge

Byron Morgan DH89 flow neck 2* loft 71* lie
    Bettinardi Something Fishy Prototype BB0; Registry #RJB2821; 2* loft; 71* lie
  • bellkenbellken Advanced Members Posts: 764 ✭✭
    I have both, I got a F8+ as a warranty replacement, when, my first F6 Baffler's face cracked. RBG had a great sale on the F6 Baffler, so, I picked up another one. They are pretty close in performance for me. The feel is quite different, composite vs metal.

The big plus's for the F6 Baffler is price, seems a little more forgiving, and, you can move the heavy weight forward, if desired (I keep it back for forgiveness). fwiw, I have been using the F6.