Battle of the darlings: G400 Max vs. Cobra F9

dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the gameMinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
edited Mar 13, 2019 7:12pm in Equipment #1
What is the feeling on last year's darling the PING G400 Max versus this year's Cobra F9? I haven't been able to hit the F9 but am going from the F7, which I like but don't love. I picked up a used G400 Max for $212 but am curious what others, who have hit/played both, think.

Background on me: Short hitter (240-260 yards via laser/GPS measurement). Used to miss right, if i didn't close the face (slight over the top) but have been able to work on my grip and now worry about the hook. Low launch (10-11*) with high spin, due to a flat or negative angle of attack and low tee height.
PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Blue Tour Grind 56* and 60*
One of several milled putters

Comments

• t4t3rt4t3r Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Had each out for 1 round and the F9 was a little better, but I was really struggling to find the center in trying to knock off some winter rust. The Max was very close in distance which says a lot for its forgiveness, but directionally it was a little worse on that day actually. Will blame part of it on trying a much shorter shaft which was the only one I had with a ping adapter, and the SW was a bit off whereas the F9 was set up how I wanted after some testing.

The sound definitely bothered me on the Max, but like a true ho I’m going to give it another shot with a (hopefully) better setup and maybe some hotmelt to quiet it down. Could’ve also been the cold temps contributing to the sound. Going to be moving on from the F9 for now but I think you can’t really go wrong with either depending on what you’re looking for.

Ping G400 Max 9* - Project X Evenflow T1100 White 6.5
    Callaway Alpha 816 DBD 14* - Diamana D+ 70x
    Callaway Alpha 815 20* - UST iRoD 85x
    Callaway 2013 X-Forged 4-PW - Nippon Modus 130
    Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
    Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw 56.08M
    Callaway MD4 Raw 60.08C
    Scotty Cameron Milspec 350g
  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    Thanks. It’s tough because I can spend whatever I want but if the Max is all that it was cracked up to be (last year), $212 vs $399 is a big difference. The last driver that I loved was the PING K15 that I had before my Cobra F7. I guess I’m hoping to recapture some of that magic. The F7 was good but short and wasn’t as forgiving as I’d hoped it would be.
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
  • wchahnwchahn ClubWRX Posts: 103 ClubWRX
    My gamer is a G400 Max. Tried the F9 with the same shaft but the G400 Max was longer on average and had better dispersion. Best shots with F9 might have been longer but average was worse by 10 yds for me. Similar distance as OP.
  • OokluhOokluh Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    F9 distance better, didn't find much benefit in G400max dispersion. May depend what kind of contact you normally get on the face, though I did feel like the F9 was pretty forgiving as well.
  • reider69reider69 Posts: 604 ✭✭
    dxdgenert wrote:

Thanks. It’s tough because I can spend whatever I want but if the Max is all that it was cracked up to be (last year), $212 vs $399 is a big difference. The last driver that I loved was the PING K15 that I had before my Cobra F7. I guess I’m hoping to recapture some of that magic. The F7 was good but short and wasn’t as forgiving as I’d hoped it would be.

Agree about F7. Not forgiving at all and shorter than the Biocell from years prior imo. I just order a ST190 and cant wait to trade Cobra in for credit.
    Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70X
    Cobra BioCell+ - Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 X
    Cobra BioCell 3-4 Hybrid - Aldila Rogue Black 85 X
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-G, KBS C Taper Lite X
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 - 54 and 58 - Modus 105X
    Callaway Xforged - 64 degrees
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
  • dpb5031dpb5031 Members Posts: 5,019 ✭✭
    I have both. The Max is by far the most forgiving and user-friendly driver I've ever used. I can reliably draw it or fade it, and even grip down on it to flight it low. Played my first bogey free round ever with the Max.

I tried the F9 at a recent demo day. Its spun 400 less than my Max and produced more ball speed by 2-3 MPH, so I bought one. So far I've been experimenting with the F9 on course and it's definitely longer "best for best." I'm still not sure which way I'll go though because the Max is a real confidence inspiring driver that makes it very easy to get the ball in play.
    USGA Index: ~2

WITB:
    2018 Taylormade M3 8.5 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6x
    Taylormade M2 Tour 15 Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 S
    Kasco K2K 33 - UST Axivcore 65 Tour Green S
    Ping G 22 Hybrid (2 flat) - Ping Tour 80 S
    Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
    Ping Glide 2.0 - SS 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
    Taylormade Ho Toe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
    Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
  • DoglegRightDoglegRight Members Posts: 1,126
    edited Mar 13, 2019 8:43pm #8
    I would suggest looking into the F8 Plus before spending full retail on a new F9. The performance difference is much smaller than the price difference.

However with an over the top swing and the fact that you like the Ping K15, the 400 SFT may be a better fit for you than the 400 max.

I played a G SFT before the 400 max and really liked the built in weighting that helped close the face consistently. In fact I'm thinking of putting the G SFT back in the bag.
  • swing33swing33 Members Posts: 87 ✭✭
    dxdgenert wrote:

What is the feeling on last year's darling the PING G400 Max versus this year's Cobra F9? I haven't been able to hit the F9 but am going from the F7, which I like but don't love. I picked up a used G400 Max for $212 but am curious what others, who have hit/played both, think.

Background on me: Short hitter (240-260 yards via laser/GPS measurement). Used to miss right, if i didn't close the face (slight over the top) but have been able to work on my grip and now worry about the hook. Low launch (10-11*) with high spin, due to a flat or negative angle of attack and low tee height.
    That should be an interesting match up!
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,310 ✭✭
    dpb5031 wrote:

I have both. The Max is by far the most forgiving and user-friendly driver I've ever used. I can reliably draw it or fade it, and even grip down on it to flight it low. Played my first bogey free round ever with the Max.

I tried the F9 at a recent demo day. Its spun 400 less than my Max and produced more ball speed by 2-3 MPH, so I bought one. So far I've been experimenting with the F9 on course and it's definitely longer "best for best." I'm still not sure which way I'll go though because the Max is a real confidence inspiring driver that makes it very easy to get the ball in play.

This.

I've tried the MAX several times and it is ridiculously easy to keep it play. i.e. it is verrrrrrry forgiving. Only clubs I've found that are as easy to keep in play are my Cally Fusion and the new Honma 747.

For the F9 I cannot find a shot shape and dispersion I can live with. Ball speed is a touch higher with the F9 and it's about 10 yards longer (carry) than either the Max or the Fusion because of lower spin rates but even trying multiple shafts there's nothing I can do with the F9. image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

ANY SITE GUIDANCE I OFFER, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, IS REFERRING TO THE "DESKTOP/FULL" VERSION

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 716 AP-1, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64 DGS300

Taylormade Spidex-X Blue/single white line (Today - always subject to change)
    Titleist AVX
  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 9:21am #11
    So it sounds like the F9 has some “extra yards” in it but is not as forgiving as the G400 Max. I’m OK with that if I feel like the Max is still longer and easier to hit than my F7.

I’ll chalk up the F7 as a crazy deal (less than $100 new from a ****’s blowout) that didn’t work. I wanted to like it. The problem is that I just can’t get any yards out of it. Drives that are flushed go 260. Serviceable ones go 245. Bad ones go 230. I’m not a big hitter but my K15 was 10(?) years older but 10-25 yards longer. It’s possibly a shaft issue but the Max will have a similar shaft to the K15 (TFC).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭
    Any thoughts from users as to fade/draw bias in the two heads?

I've tried drivers in the past with fade bias and they don't work as well for me, already a fader 5-9 yds.

Titleist 915D2 10.5* Diamana Blue Board 72 X 
    Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X
    Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged, Project X LZ 6.5 +0.5' 4-PW
    Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 58* S400 +0.5'
    Odyssey Dual Force 990 

• J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,698 ✭✭
    TheInfidel wrote:

I've tried drivers in the past with fade bias and they don't work as well for me, already a fader 5-9 yds.

Cobra CS explained to me that the F9 10.5 and 12 degree heads were neutral and "minutely" draw bias, respectively. But that the 9* head was fade bias and I could offset that by using the weight backward.
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Posts: 300 ✭✭
    I am also currently playing the F7 and am interested in the F9. I like the F7 ok, but agree with the comments above. If I hit it right on the sweet spot I get 270 carry, but if I miss the sweet spot, I experience a lot of distance loss to the tune of only 220 yards sometimes. It seems to be a real feast or famine driver. I would be curious to know how much this has changed with the F9.

I probably would like the Max, but my biggest issue is I’ve never had a chance to demo it with a shaft I like. I hate the stock Ping shaft offerings. The closest I got to trying it with something I like was a used Tensei Pro White TX; however I usually play a Stiff shaft.
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭
    J_Birdie wrote:

TheInfidel wrote:

Cobra CS explained to me that the F9 10.5 and 12 degree heads were neutral and "minutely" draw bias, respectively. But that the 9* head was fade bias and I could offset that by using the weight backward.

Thanks J-Bird, just the kind of inside knowledge I was looking to get. Appreciate that.

A slight draw bias had gives me a very straight ball flight, which I can then turn over a little too.

Never even hit a Cobra driver before but if it knocks the numbers from the G400 I tested then I like the option to move the CG with weights.

Titleist 915D2 10.5* Diamana Blue Board 72 X 
    Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X
    Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged, Project X LZ 6.5 +0.5' 4-PW
    Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 58* S400 +0.5'
    Odyssey Dual Force 990 

• driveandputtmachinedriveandputtmachine 4 wedges or 2 iron? That is the question! Posts: 1,141 ✭✭
    ewe8523 wrote:

I am also currently playing the F7 and am interested in the F9. I like the F7 ok, but agree with the comments above. If I hit it right on the sweet spot I get 270 carry, but if I miss the sweet spot, I experience a lot of distance loss to the tune of only 220 yards sometimes. It seems to be a real feast or famine driver. I would be curious to know how much this has changed with the F9.

I probably would like the Max, but my biggest issue is I've never had a chance to demo it with a shaft I like. I hate the stock Ping shaft offerings. The closest I got to trying it with something I like was a used Tensei Pro White TX; however I usually play a Stiff shaft.

The Alta shaft, for me, was **** as well. The tour shaft in 70 grams, was actually pretty good and not far off from my favorite the Green proto I have used for awhile from UST/Mamiya. Which I have heard they make the Tour shafts for Ping, so that make sense for me.
    Driver - Ping 400 MAX on UST Mamiya Green Proto
    Fairway - Cobra 3-4 LTD on UST Axivcore Black
    Hybrid - TM UDI 2 iron on Nippon 130 or Ping G400 17* on UST Hybrid black
    Irons - (4-A) Taylormade 790's on KBS Tour
    Wedges - Cleveland Rotex 3.0 55*, Rotex 4.0 60* on NIppon 130
    Putter - Mannkrafted MA/66 or Taylormade Spider
    Ball - TM TP5x or Srixon Z Star XV
  • driveandputtmachinedriveandputtmachine 4 wedges or 2 iron? That is the question! Posts: 1,141 ✭✭
    I had a F8+ before the 400 Max, and while good, I obviously chose the Max. I have tested the F9 and it is good as well, but not as forgiving. Average drives the 400 max is longer, best drives the F9 wins out, but I need forgiveness more than I need a few yards.
    Driver - Ping 400 MAX on UST Mamiya Green Proto
    Fairway - Cobra 3-4 LTD on UST Axivcore Black
    Hybrid - TM UDI 2 iron on Nippon 130 or Ping G400 17* on UST Hybrid black
    Irons - (4-A) Taylormade 790's on KBS Tour
    Wedges - Cleveland Rotex 3.0 55*, Rotex 4.0 60* on NIppon 130
    Putter - Mannkrafted MA/66 or Taylormade Spider
    Ball - TM TP5x or Srixon Z Star XV
  • J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,698 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 9:59am #18
    TheInfidel wrote:

J_Birdie wrote:

TheInfidel wrote:

Thanks J-Bird, just the kind of inside knowledge I was looking to get. Appreciate that.

A slight draw bias had gives me a very straight ball flight, which I can then turn over a little too.

Never even hit a Cobra driver before but if it knocks the numbers from the G400 I tested then I like the option to move the CG with weights.

You can also use draw settings to increase the lie angle by 1.5 degree which should help a little with a left bias, but the weight setting back will help more.
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,039 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2019 10:12am #19
    dxdgenert wrote:

So it sounds like the F9 has some "extra yards" in it but is not as forgiving as the G400 Max. I'm OK with that if I feel like the Max is still longer and easier to hit than my F7.

This is kind of what I'm feeling right now. I played the Max last season and have an F9 at the moment. The Max was one of the easiest to hit and launch drivers I've hit in a long time, and incredibly forgiving, while not being high spin for me. If you're a guy that needs launch and spins it low, it's the club for you. The F9 I haven't gotten onto the course to measure yet, and all my testing has been done with the weight forward so kind of a different animal, but for me thus far it's got a more powerful, penetrating flight, even in the 10.5 head I have. I tend to hit a lower ball so more loft is helpful for me. The Max wanted to get up into the air, flatten out and turn over a bit, where the F9 is more of a lower running type of tee shot, for me. The 400Max kills it in forgiveness, that club felt like anywhere on the face was hot, where the F9 in my testing doesn't have the same upper toe hot spot and feel. YMMV, different for everybody.
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Posts: 300 ✭✭

ewe8523 wrote:

I probably would like the Max, but my biggest issue is I've never had a chance to demo it with a shaft I like. I hate the stock Ping shaft offerings. The closest I got to trying it with something I like was a used Tensei Pro White TX; however I usually play a Stiff shaft.

The Alta shaft, for me, was **** as well. The tour shaft in 70 grams, was actually pretty good and not far off from my favorite the Green proto I have used for awhile from UST/Mamiya. Which I have heard they make the Tour shafts for Ping, so that make sense for me.

I also play a 44 inch shaft so the stock Ping shafts feel really long to me and wobbly. I’m hoping I can find a G400 Max to test at some point with a shaft in it more similar to my gamer - Diamana Thump.
  • SwingBladeSwingBlade SoCalPosts: 871 ✭✭
    For years now I’ve had trouble understanding why so many pros play 43.5” to 44.25” drivers, yet amateurs who cannot remotely find the center nearly as often, insist on playing 44.5” to 45.5” drivers.

2019 may just be the best crop of drivers and fairways in history. Great clubs from most makers. But, we need to recognize that these drivers are often very different even within the same make and type.

For example, the F9 9.0 & 10.5 drivers are very different machines meant for very different swings. Throw in the numerous shaft variables and the adjustability capability and it’s possible that while you might not like any of them, it’s also possible that simply thinking through these variables and trying a few creative solutions might just yield an optimum combo. I’m betting the same is true for other makes as well. Merely trying one loft and one or two shafts on any of these clubs likely won’t yield much meaningful perspective one way or the other.

I wound up with 44.25 and D5 swingweight and the ATMOS TS Blue (black) 6S and surprisingly like this combo much more than my normal DI 6 or even my old F7M2 shafts. Anyway, just food for thought.
    Cobra King F9 Tour Length Speedback 10.5 ATMOS TS Blue 6S 44.25” D5 14g/6g wts
    Cobra King F9 Speedback 4W & 6W ATMOS TS Blue 7S D3
    Miura CB57 4-PW KBS Tour Black Pearl S D5-D7
    Miura K-grind 52, 56, 60, & 64 KBS Wedge S D8
    Scotty Circle T Red Dot 350g Newport 2 (A006794)
    Bushnell Hybrid GPS Rangefinder (2019)
    Pro V1X

Backup/travel: '18 M3 440, M1/M2 FW's, MP-64's and Vokey WedgeWorks 52F, 56V & 60V
  • James ColeJames Cole Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    SwingBlade

What do you mean by 9.0 and 10.5 F9s being very different? Is there a difference besides loft?
  • jadedennilljadedennill Posts: 209 ✭✭
    SwingBlade wrote:

For years now I’ve had trouble understanding why so many pros play 43.5” to 44.25” drivers, yet amateurs who cannot remotely find the center nearly as often, insist on playing 44.5” to 45.5” drivers.

2019 may just be the best crop of drivers and fairways in history. Great clubs from most makers. But, we need to recognize that these drivers are often very different even within the same make and type.

For example, the F9 9.0 & 10.5 drivers are very different machines meant for very different swings. Throw in the numerous shaft variables and the adjustability capability and it’s possible that while you might not like any of them, it’s also possible that simply thinking through these variables and trying a few creative solutions might just yield an optimum combo. I’m betting the same is true for other makes as well. Merely trying one loft and one or two shafts on any of these clubs likely won’t yield much meaningful perspective one way or the other.

I wound up with 44.25 and D5 swingweight and the ATMOS TS Blue (black) 6S and surprisingly like this combo much more than my normal DI 6 or even my old F7M2 shafts. Anyway, just food for thought.

Not to get off topic, but I'd be curious to know of more than a few, if any pros are playing a 43.5" driver. Maybe not 45.5"+ but they're not <44".
  • erock9174erock9174 North Canton, OHMembers Posts: 3,928 ✭✭

SwingBlade wrote:

Not to get off topic, but I'd be curious to know of more than a few, if any pros are playing a 43.5" driver. Maybe not 45.5"+ but they're not <44".

I have no data to back me up but when I joined this site years ago it seemed Avg Tour driver was around 44.75. Now it seems to be creeping up to around 45-45.25” when I look at the WITB specs in golf mags.

Driver: Ping Rhapsody 16*
    FW: Ping G400 SFT 5w
    Hybrids: Exotics XRail 23*/26*
    Irons: Ping G700 6-UW
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 56*/60* - Callaway Sure Out 64*
    Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne H

•  SwooshLT SwooshLT Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭
    dpb5031 wrote:

Then you NEED to try the Epic Flash sub zero....lol
  •  SwooshLT SwooshLT Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭
    James Cole wrote:

SwingBlade

What do you mean by 9.0 and 10.5 F9s being very different? Is there a difference besides loft?

Internal CG placement for strike per ball speed....somehow that add loft on lower strikes for higher lofts due to the needs of normal users...whereas the 9 reduces that launch and spin primarily based on higher club head speed guys using that loft....or something like that....
  • t4t3rt4t3r Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    edited Mar 15, 2019 8:40am #27
    I guess Rickie is using the 10.5 since he’s a normal Joe?

I see in the instruction guide for F9 where it shows some differences between heads, had never seen those before. Still seems mostly loft and lie angle related to me based on what they say (launch, trajectory, and swing speed).

Has Cobra put out anything else that goes into further depth?
    Ping G400 Max 9* - Project X Evenflow T1100 White 6.5
    Callaway Alpha 816 DBD 14* - Diamana D+ 70x
    Callaway Alpha 815 20* - UST iRoD 85x
    Callaway 2013 X-Forged 4-PW - Nippon Modus 130
    Titleist Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
    Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw 56.08M
    Callaway MD4 Raw 60.08C
    Scotty Cameron Milspec 350g
  • Sparky14Sparky14 Members Posts: 343 ✭✭
    I'm an F8 player. But I had paypal bucks sitting around, and I found a good deal on the G400Max with the same shaft I have in the F8, so I jumped on it. I did not find it the G400Max to be an improvement over the F8, and the Max sound was not nearly as nice. So, I sold the Max, and then I had paypal bucks again. Which I why I picked up an F9 this morning.

What should I try after I sell the F9 and have paypal bucks again?
  • bnb9433bnb9433 Members Posts: 229 ✭✭
    Sparky14 wrote:

I'm an F8 player. But I had paypal bucks sitting around, and I found a good deal on the G400Max with the same shaft I have in the F8, so I jumped on it. I did not find it the G400Max to be an improvement over the F8, and the Max sound was not nearly as nice. So, I sold the Max, and then I had paypal bucks again. Which I why I picked up an F9 this morning.

What should I try after I sell the F9 and have paypal bucks again?

F10?

Lulz
    Cobra F9 w/ Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6s
    Epic Flash 3w w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 70g
    Callaway Apex '19 20* 3H
    Ping i200 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
    Titleist SM6 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey O works 7s
    ProV1
  • woods991woods991 believelandClubWRX Posts: 2,312 ✭✭
    I played the MAx all year and now a F9 and the F9 sounds better and is longer, the MAX knock was the lack of distance and the F9 makes up for it. I feel they are similar in forgivness the reason I switched is the F9 sounds/feels better and is longer with true shot shaping. F9 is the Ping MAX of last year.
    Signature of Solon CC
    Ping G410 plus 10.5 w/Fujikura Evo 661 IV stiff
    TEE XCG6 15* w/ Accra FX200F M4 (Stiff) 75g
    Titleist 917 f2 Diamana Thump 18 degree
    Titleist 718 Ap2 5~PW Steelfiber i80
    Callaway Tour Issue Hot Melt Apex 3 hybrid KK Silver 80
    Taylormade 50*, 55*, 60* Milled Grind Wedge Tour Only Nippon NS Pro WV 125S
    Evnroll er9 Superstroke ultra slim 1.0p 33”
    woods991 wrote:

F9 is the Ping MAX of last year.

Exactly, that’s why I’m interested. Everyone was gushing over the Max last year and this year, it’s all F9.
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB