ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

NFL 2019-20 season discussion

Yanki01Yanki01 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCorpus Christi, TXAdvanced Members Posts: 5,829 ✭✭
official start of the new league year started yesterday and it's already coming out with a bang.

my Cowboys ain't doing sh*t and nice to see a 3rd and 5th rounder could have brought in Antonio Brown.

the Cleveland Browns look legit and can't believe what i'm seeing.

NFL100th.png
915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Comments

• Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Advanced Members Posts: 6,195 ✭✭
    The Giants WTF.
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Advanced Members Posts: 10,131 ✭✭
    Cleveland has some names, but do they really have a team? Same with Raiders. Do they have a weapon that other teams can fear to free up AB?

My Lions are basically becoming the Patriots reject team. Dont teams learn that the Pats are masters at letting players go at the right time? Then the Titans spend a bunch on a wr4 and some other questionable moves...

Basically a lot of weird signings around the league and not too sure who actually got better
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9 Advanced Members Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Washington - sucks. And will continue to do so while The Dan owns the team and Allen runs the front office. No matter what they do, it's going to end badly. I was (and remain) shocked that they actually found a player that (supposedly) really wanted to play in DC - I think he is more a fan of Sean Taylor than a fan of the team. But no matter they now found that one player - question is can they find 44 more that want to be there and are willing to work harder to win games - me, I am betting the answer is no, and they will end around 6-10 - and I think I am being generous. That allows me to play more Sunday golf until it gets cold.
  • CHuntsmanCHuntsman Advanced Members Posts: 673 ✭✭

Cleveland has some names, but do they really have a team? Same with Raiders. Do they have a weapon that other teams can fear to free up AB?

My Lions are basically becoming the Patriots reject team. Dont teams learn that the Pats are masters at letting players go at the right time? Then the Titans spend a bunch on a wr4 and some other questionable moves...

Basically a lot of weird signings around the league and not too sure who actually got better

A 7 win team last season + the addition of this years free agents and the draft still to come, I think it's safe to say they really have a team. But I am a bit bias.
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9 Advanced Members Posts: 341 ✭✭
    To continue from my prior Skins comment: According to a website 'the comeback' found on MSN Sports... Landon Collins, highest paid FS ever, cannot cover receivers - in a league that passes...all the time. Good work Snyder/Allen.
  • tocinotocino Advanced Members Posts: 2,240 ✭✭

I'm actually a little concerned that the raiders appear to beefing up their O-line for a potential power-blocking scheme when their O-line coach is primarily known for zone blocking. Aside from that i think the offense will be just fine. Carr did a better job in the 2nd half of the season and even though he didn't do himself any favors with some of his boneheaded picks, there were a lot of drops and route running issues with the receiving corps. Defense is still the biggest problem on the team. If only they had an all-pro edge rusher, maybe they can use a high draft pick this year to draft someone like that Mack guy a couple seasons ago *smh*They also can't seem find a middle linebacker... like ever

I like what the browns are doing. Their offense will probably field the best 1-2 WR combo in the league and I was really impressed by chubb's peformance his rookie year. I'm actually hoping they make a strong run in the playoffs this year since my own team, the raiders is probably still another year or 2 away
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Advanced Members Posts: 10,131 ✭✭
    tocino wrote:

I'm actually a little concerned that the raiders appear to beefing up their O-line for a potential power-blocking scheme when their O-line coach is primarily known for zone blocking. Aside from that i think the offense will be just fine. Carr did a better job in the 2nd half of the season and even though he didn't do himself any favors with some of his boneheaded picks, there were a lot of drops and route running issues with the receiving corps. Defense is still the biggest problem on the team. If only they had an all-pro edge rusher, maybe they can use a high draft pick this year to draft someone like that Mack guy a couple seasons ago *smh*They also can't seem find a middle linebacker... like ever

I like what the browns are doing. Their offense will probably field the best 1-2 WR combo in the league and I was really impressed by chubb's peformance his rookie year. I'm actually hoping they make a strong run in the playoffs this year since my own team, the raiders is probably still another year or 2 away

Don't forget Hunt on the Browns, although he was just handed 8 games by the league. I'm just curious if Kitchens can turn them into a team. Landry and OBJ should be a formidable duo, but a lot rests on Mayfield not having a sophomore slump as well.
  • touchtouch Charter Members Posts: 3,205 ✭✭
    54514753_2411219345591406_7570800103187808256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=afb893291a4bb28d5adfc3b6b63c2418&oe=5D09936C
    Callaway BB Fusion 9* Diamana
    TEE EX9 15* Aldila Rouge silver
    Ping i20 fw 19* project X
    TM Jetspeed 22* hybrid Matrix
    Ping ie1 5-PW CFS Graphite
    Ping Glide 2.0 50,56, and 60 all SS grind
    TM Rossa Fontana Sport w/ SS slim 3.0
  • CaddiesFaultCaddiesFault Golf Professional Advanced Members Posts: 781 ✭✭
    how bout the bears and packers basically flipping safeties with haha to the bears now after the trade....

I was expecting Indy to make some moves. How about helping out luck a little? They had like 70 mil in cap space...

Landon collins just sold his soul to the devil going to the skins. went to a rival who isnt any good. strictly for the money.

Do the ravens plan on throwing the football at all next year?

Leveon got 32 mil guaranteed. He was offered 10 guaranteed by pit last year, plus another 12 if he was on the roster after 1 year, and would have made 14.5 last year. thats 27 guaranteed with another 12 if you are on the roster after 1 year...****, he could have taken out a 5 mil insurance policy for 50k or so to cover the difference in 27 to 32. He lost out on the risk he took, there's no other way around it.

Yet somehow AB being the biggest nuisance possible worked in his favor...maybe its just the raiders being the raiders, but i was def surprised he got a raise on top of the lack of picks spent.

The jags will win more games than the browns next year.

The AFC West is the strongest division.
    Callaway
  • BicknellCCBicknellCC Advanced Members Posts: 1,167 ✭✭
    Indy's GM Chris Ballard has stated his plan is to mainly build through the draft.  He did a good job last year finding free agents that didn't cost a lot, but contributed. 
  • touchtouch Charter Members Posts: 3,205 ✭✭
    edited March 21
    as a decades long Redskin fan (great days to crapola for years) I can get on board with this little meme. Though the Skins too could be receiving the baton.  
    Image may contain one or more people text and outdoor
    Callaway BB Fusion 9* Diamana
    TEE EX9 15* Aldila Rouge silver
    Ping i20 fw 19* project X
    TM Jetspeed 22* hybrid Matrix
    Ping ie1 5-PW CFS Graphite
    Ping Glide 2.0 50,56, and 60 all SS grind
    TM Rossa Fontana Sport w/ SS slim 3.0
  • BicknellCCBicknellCC Advanced Members Posts: 1,167 ✭✭
    touch said:
    as a decades long Redskin fan (great days to crapola for years) I can get on board with this little meme. Though the Skins too coul

So do they roll with Keenum at QB, or draft some kid and throw him to the wolves?