Golf Works

ObieTrice5ObieTrice5 Members Posts: 540 ✭✭
Anyone have a discount code or coupon?

Thanks!

Comments

• mikewohlwendmikewohlwend ClubWRX Posts: 326 ClubWRX

I have been looking for one as well.

• kdog25kdog25 Members Posts: 1,556 ✭✭

Other than free shipping and the occasional 20% off select tools and supplies I’ve never seen one. If you’re looking for a general code/coupon I wouldn’t hold my breath. I could be wrong but I’ve been on their mailing list for years.

• ninjabninjab Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    edited Apr 17, 2019 2:06am #4

^second the above. Free shipping is usually what I wait to order things I don't really need right away. Sometimes they will have free shipping with purchase of a set of grips and you don't always need to buy the grips just have a certain amount of stuff in your cart to get the free shipping. The 20% off tools is not off everything and does change somewhat, I did get my golfworks loft/lie bending machine for 20% off I believe.

Codes cycle through every month or two, so you could be waiting for awhile for the a code, free shipping usually pops up right after I break down and order!

• shamgod208shamgod208 Members Posts: 22 ✭✭

@ninjab said:
    Codes cycle through every month or two, so you could be waiting for awhile for the a code, free shipping usually pops up right after I break down and order!

I think free shipping just ended last night, so it might be a month or two from now for the next one.