March Madness - 2019 NCAA Basketball Tournament Discussion

1235»

Comments

• deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX  15173WRX Points: 1,233Posts: 15,173 ClubWRX

I HATE REPLAY!!

Posted:

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • CEPickCEPick Members  1788WRX Points: 139Posts: 1,788 Platinum Tees

How bout dem Hoos???

Posted:
  • WKentWKent Members  26WRX Points: 18Posts: 26 Bunkers

Cardiac Cavs! A very deserving National Championship.

Posted:
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX  15173WRX Points: 1,233Posts: 15,173 ClubWRX

This trend lately of running the clock down to a couple seconds at the end of the game and then settling for a deep three drives me nuts. All one on one, no screens or movement, just dribble then settle for a poor shot. Perdue did it and then Tech last night, nothing going to the basket where you can drive and dish and maybe get something easy.

Posted:

• CaddiesFaultCaddiesFault Golf Professional Members  867WRX Points: 144Handicap: -Posts: 867 Golden Tee

Amazing what 20 minutes can do for your draft stock. Deandre Hunter looked like he needed another year of college until the 2nd half last night. I have not seen that Deandre yet. Hes going to go in the lottery off that 2nd half like Sam Dekker did. Hopefully it works out better for Hunter...hes def more athletic than Dekker. Problem is I see Stanley Johnson more than Paul George, although the potential is there..

FWIW i had Virginia over Texas Tech in the WRX pool lol. finished top 99.9%

Posted:
    Callaway
  • MychMych Members  2211WRX Points: 411Posts: 2,211 Platinum Tees

On -, @CaddiesFault said:

Amazing what 20 minutes can do for your draft stock. Deandre Hunter looked like he needed another year of college until the 2nd half last night. I have not seen that Deandre yet. Hes going to go in the lottery off that 2nd half like Sam Dekker did. Hopefully it works out better for Hunter...hes def more athletic than Dekker. Problem is I see Stanley Johnson more than Paul George, although the potential is there..

FWIW i had Virginia over Texas Tech in the WRX pool lol. finished top 99.9%

Unfortunately I agree. I think that's the performance he needed to show, but I think another year would get him into the mindset of dominating both ends of the floor. Right now he's what Rodney Hood was when he came out... a solid player with better defense and a weaker perimeter game, but not a "can't miss" which I think he could be.

Posted:
    "Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
    WITB: Cobra Fly-Z 9.5 ~ Ping Anser 4w ~ Ping G30 3h ~ Cobra Forged Tec One 3i ~ Cobra King Forged One 4-P ~ Cobra King 50-V, 56-WL ~ Evnroll ER3
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers  29702WRX Points: 2,656Handicap: 0.0Posts: 29,702 Titanium Tees

I think Hunter will declare because it's a weak draft, I could see him going top 6-7 just because it's very easy to see his fit. He can defend very well and shoot the 3, and he has good size. I was less impressed with Jarrett Culver who some think is a top 5 pick, he's an average shooter, is shorter, and struggled to get off his shot at times. I just see some flaws beyond the top 3, that make you think maybe most of the guys are going to be 5-7th man types. But I'd bet Hunter comes out because there's a chance he goes like 4th. And that's hard to pass up

Posted:
    Cobra F9 w/Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7
    Cobra F9 FW w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Proto Hybrid
    Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-Works Red Tank #7

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.