ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Golf galaxy 25% off used clubs

mfurermfurer Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
Just stopped at the golf galaxy in Pittsburgh and they have 25% off used clubs. Some great deals to be had. I picked up an average condition SM6 wedge for $22!!! They had a Titleist TS2 driver (lefty) for $318 after the additional 25% off. Not sure if it is just this store or all stores, but figured I would share in case.

Comments

• NJGolfer0624NJGolfer0624 Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    I wonder if this is the case at Dicks too.

Not sure if it is nationwide but a few of my local dicks stores have been selling used clubs.

I have my eye on an M3 with an Tour AD Di 7x but it is $219.99. At $164.99, I may be interested!
  • mikewohlwendmikewohlwend ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 276 ClubWRX
    mfurer wrote:

Just stopped at the golf galaxy in Pittsburgh and they have 25% off used clubs. Some great deals to be had. I picked up an average condition SM6 wedge for $22!!! They had a Titleist TS2 driver (lefty) for $318 after the additional 25% off. Not sure if it is just this store or all stores, but figured I would share in case.

Might have to make a trip over there and check things out. Need new spikes anyway
  • Timbo929Timbo929 Advanced Members Posts: 331 ✭✭
  • venandvenand Advanced Members Posts: 206
    edited March 15
    I just called my local GG and no Used Club discount right now.

Just a heads up. I believe they do operate independently or at least they do in MInneapolis. As another example, I bought a new Spider Tour (older model) 2 weeks ago for $180 on clearance and across town they were still $300 at different GG.
  • brkuckbrkuck Advanced Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭
    venand wrote:

I just called my local GG and no Used Club discount right now.

Just a heads up. I believe they do operate independently or at least they do in MInneapolis. As another example, I bought a new Spider Tour (older model) 2 weeks ago for $180 on clearance and across town they were still $300 at different GG.

That mostly has to do with management. Corporate sends (or used to send) out reports with new mark downs weekly and monthly. It was up to the management team to advertise and label the items on the list(s). If one store had crappy management or the visual merchandiser sucked, they wouldn't show any pricing difference even though they were marked down in the system.