ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

**PRICE DROP**New Taylormade M4 10.5 - PXG 0311XF Gen 1 Irons 4-PW

Sleeky_DSleeky_D ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 7 ClubWRX
**First time poster here, so please let me know if I forgot anything or if you have any questions! I apologize in advance for the orientation of the pictures.

1.) New Taylormade M4 10.5 degree driver. Comes with stock standard length Fujikura Atmos red 5 Regular Flex shaft and stock golf pride dual feel grip. Will include unopened headcover and wrench. Bought this towards the end of last summer and never got around to using it as grad school became a little busier. Selling now because I'm looking to put the Ping 410 Plus in the bag instead. $250 shipped CONUS

2.) PXG 0311XF Gen 1 Irons 4 - PW. Recently purchased these from the BST, but after trying them out on a golf simulator I realized the shafts are a little too heavy for me. Shafts are the KBS Tour 120 Stiff Flex standard L/L/L and they're gripped with newer white Golf Pride Tour Wraps. The shorter irons have the most chatter and show the most wear but all clubs are in pretty good shape. $SOLD shipped CONUS

I am open to trades and/or offers, but I would preferably like to sell them. Some trades I'm looking for are Evnroll ER7, Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4, M5 or M6 drivers, Ping G400max driver, srixon z585 irons. Will add cash on my end if needed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.