Badboy Quad XL v Caddytek CaddyCruise One

sheezymaneezy ·  
sheezymaneezysheezymaneezy  70WRX Points: 38Members Posts: 70 Bunkers
Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to see/test these in person, but they are both available for a similar price and I'm after a 4-wheel cart.

Which would you choose and why?
Posted:

Comments

• braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, Illinois 6167WRX Points: 1,448Handicap: 10Members Posts: 6,167 Titanium Tees
    Don't know anything about the Caddytek but my Bagboy Quad is awesome. Highly recommended.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 driver
    Ping Anser 17,20,23,27 Hybrids 
    Wilson Staff MB's 6-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3

Snell MTB X

Just because your offended doesn't mean you're right
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKY 288WRX Points: 110Members Posts: 288 Greens

Quad is legit.

Posted:

Callaway Rogue 9.0 -1* - HZRDUS Red - 62g 6.5
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    Mizuno JPX919F - 4-GW - DG 130S
    TM MG - 54/58
    Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 BF

• FlyingLaw1FlyingLaw1 MO 880WRX Points: 143Handicap: 4.4Members Posts: 880 Golden Tee

Got my Bag Boy Quad last season. I'm probably 50 rounds in with it. Still looks a works perfectly. I LOVE it. Can't recommend it enough.

Posted:
    GO DAWGS
  • caniac6caniac6  3276WRX Points: 918Handicap: 4Members Posts: 3,276 Titanium Tees

On -, @lawsonman said:

Don't know anything about the Caddytek but my Bagboy Quad is awesome. Highly recommended.

What I would say, also.

Posted:
  • farfromparfarfrompar  155WRX Points: 72Members Posts: 155 Fairways

Bagboy Quad...................have had and sold Sun Mtn and Clicgears

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.