Kirkland Signature Leather Golf Glove

First K-Sigs, now K-Gloves!? Costco appears to be back at it again.. Has anybody seen these in store or ordered them? I love Costco and plan to give these a shot once my current gloves run their course..



https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Leather-Golf-Glove-4-pack-with-Ball-Marker.product.100480253.html
«13456

Comments

  • caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,659 ✭✭
    Thanks, just ordered some.
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,221 ClubWRX
    Pretty soon Costco is going to have my soul.
  • bazinkybazinky Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭
    What, no cadet sizes?



    Does Costco have something against us stubby-fingered folk?
    Cobra LTD @10.5 - UST Elements Chrome 6F4
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5 @C1 (15.75) - MRC D+ Limited 80 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro @20 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro @23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S or Ping i20 4i - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping i20 5i-UW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping Glide 54 SS - CFS Wedge S - Blue Dot
    Ping Glide 58 ES - CFS Wedge S - Black Dot
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red Half-Sightline - 35"
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Posts: 829 ✭✭
    Ordered...Thanks
  • mchamden1mchamden1 Posts: 471 ✭✭
    Ordered two packs! Thanks!
    TM M2 2016 10.5*
    Titleist 915f 3W HL 16.5*
    Ping G25 Hybrid 20* 27*
    Adams Idea Pro a12 Forged 5-GW
    Edel 55* 60*
    Black Lab BL-1 / Mid Slim 2.0
  • therevtherev Members Posts: 355 ✭✭
    loved the old kirkland glove and still have some of those. Just ordered these as well. If the new one is anything like the old one it's a WINNER!
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,221 ClubWRX
    **** you Costco drawing me in for yet another KSig product.
  • VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,040 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:


    Pretty soon Costco is going to have my soul.




    I thought you sold your soul to learn that butter cut a few years back?
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,221 ClubWRX
    VNutz wrote:

    DavePelz4 wrote:


    Pretty soon Costco is going to have my soul.




    I thought you sold your soul to learn that butter cut a few years back?




    I now have a Kirkland Signature soul. It's at least as good as the original, if not better.



    Not that it had much to compete with.
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 5,974 ✭✭
    Titleist Players glove clone? at just over $5 a pop - not bad.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,221 ClubWRX
    Yanki01 wrote:


    Titleist Players glove clone? at just over $5 a pop - not bad.




    Maybe that was part of the settlement and a win for both.
  • Hot Rod 71Hot Rod 71 #TheWRX ClubWRX, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 8,847 ClubWRX
    We lefties are discriminated against once again. Sigh.....
    PING G400 LS 9* - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X
    Callaway Epic 15* - Diamana S+ 70X
    Titleist T-MB 3 Iron - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 9.8 Tour Spec
    Srixon 785 4-P - Nippon Pro Modus 120
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58 - DGTI S400
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • lookylookitzadamlookylookitzadam Members Posts: 399 ✭✭
    Picked up two packs. Can't go wrong for $5/glove in full cabretta.
  • sloansav62sloansav62 Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Ordered a pack. Will post a review after I game one. Better be good. That’s 10 foot long hot dogs w/drink I parlayed. Gift from daughter.

    Have 15 doz of the 4 piece gathering dust.
  • CaseyDanCaseyDan Members Posts: 775 ✭✭
    Dang, plus you get a Kirkland Signature Ballmarker too. I’ll certainly give them a go. Tha MG gloves are only $8 dollars and they last just as long so i bet these are pretty good as well.
    TaylorMade M2 Tensie Pro White 60s
    Titleist TS2 w/ Blueboard 70s
    Callaway Rogue 5W w/ Whiteboard 80s
    Callaway Apex 19 Combo w/ PX 5.5
    Vokey SM7 52.12F Raw
    TaylorMade 58* Hi-Toe
    Scotty Cameron MilSpec 33/350
  • Timbo929Timbo929 Posts: 391 ✭✭
    PLEASE let the same manufacturers who do private label for Titleist do Costco as well.



    I’m in and can’t wait to test.
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Posts: 3,025 ClubWRX
    Yay! I was crushed when they stopped selling the Callaway gloves as I've been getting them for years. Ordered some gloves from MG Golf last week as a back up, and just ordered two packs of these. Thanks for the heads up OP.



    And sloansav62- They stopped selling Polish dogs at our warehouse. I've never had a regular hot dog - I hope they're good.
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • TapInParTapInPar Posts: 77 ✭✭
    RSinSG wrote:


    Yay! I was crushed when they stopped selling the Callaway gloves as I've been getting them for years. Ordered some gloves from MG Golf last week as a back up, and just ordered two packs of these. Thanks for the heads up OP.



    And sloansav62- They stopped selling Polish dogs at our warehouse. I've never had a regular hot dog - I hope they're good.




    Oh did they stop selling the Callaway gloves altogether?
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Posts: 3,025 ClubWRX
    TapInPar wrote:

    RSinSG wrote:


    Yay! I was crushed when they stopped selling the Callaway gloves as I've been getting them for years. Ordered some gloves from MG Golf last week as a back up, and just ordered two packs of these. Thanks for the heads up OP.



    And sloansav62- They stopped selling Polish dogs at our warehouse. I've never had a regular hot dog - I hope they're good.




    Oh did they stop selling the Callaway gloves altogether?




    Yes - both online and in store.
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • Holy MosesHoly Moses Members Posts: 10,444 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:


    Pretty soon Costco is going to have my soul.




    Pretty soon? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
    Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
    Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • dcfasdcfas Tempus Fugit Posts: 857 ✭✭
    Nice find; thanks op.
  • PaullyPaully Members Posts: 871 ✭✭
    Anybody find these in their local stores?
  • K.ipK.ip Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    RSinSG wrote:

    TapInPar wrote:

    RSinSG wrote:


    Yay! I was crushed when they stopped selling the Callaway gloves as I've been getting them for years. Ordered some gloves from MG Golf last week as a back up, and just ordered two packs of these. Thanks for the heads up OP.



    And sloansav62- They stopped selling Polish dogs at our warehouse. I've never had a regular hot dog - I hope they're good.




    Oh did they stop selling the Callaway gloves altogether?




    Yes - both online and in store.




    Thank you for this. I’ve been looking
  • NessismNessism To measure is to know... Members Posts: 18,192 ✭✭
    I'm IN!
    Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
    Cobra F7 5 wood w/Aldila Black 70S
    TEE Pro 21* hybrid (hook machine)
    Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S (i200 backups)
    Ping Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
    Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,159 ✭✭
    Has anyone tried them for sizing or are we just hoping they are true?



    I just ordered a pack because I needed some other things anyway.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,221 ClubWRX


    Has anyone tried them for sizing or are we just hoping they are true?



    I just ordered a pack because I needed some other things anyway.




    I ordered the "you suck" size. They should fit perfectly.
  • brkuckbrkuck Members Posts: 1,618 ✭✭
    5 years ago, if I posted on here that we would be going to Costco to get tour level balls and gloves for nearly nothing, and they actually performed, I would have been laughed at for months.



    In for 2 packs. Just take my money Costco
  • rstlnerstlne AEIOU and sometimes Y West CoastClubWRX Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:


    We lefties are discriminated against once again. Sigh.....




    I had the costco link up while reading through the thread, and then your post..... C'mon Costco, take some of our lefty money too!
  • STPBMWSTPBMW Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    Out of all of the equipment perks that tour guys have, for some reason I've always been envious of the fact they can change gloves each 9 if they want to. Thanks ksig for making this possible for me.
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Members Posts: 13,013 ✭✭
    So are they no longer selling the Callaway leather glove? If this replaces it I’m pissed.

    Ping G400
    Callaway Rogue 3w, HW
    Ping G 4 hybrid
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
    Vokey 58 M grind
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
«13456
Sign In or Register to comment.