ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Trades and offers welcome!!!Price drop!! Spider X Copper with true path alignment

dlamb83dlamb83 Advanced Members Posts: 1,678
Good evening all. Just have a couple items for sale. As usual with me all prices include paypal fees and 2-3 day shipping. Shipping is to 48 only and no international. If you have any questions,please feel free to ask. All messages come to my phone so I can respond promptly.

Open to trades for other putters. Plumber necks only . Send me what you got.

IF ITEMS ARE BOUGHT TONIGHT I WILL SHIP THEM TOMORROW

IF ITEMS ARE PURCHASED TOMORROW, I WILL SHIP THEM MONDAY.

PLEASE NO TRADES---UNLESS ITS MIURA KM-009 PUTTER HEAD OR BGT STABILITY PUTTER SHAFT. LOOKING TO MOVE THESE 2 ITEMS TO FUND THAT PROJECT.

That out of the way onto the items.

First: Spider x copper with the wide white true alignment. plays to 33 inches, will play a bit over 32.5 if you so choose to replace the super stroke grip. Stock shaft was cut to 32.5. Putter has never seen a course or putting green ,just rolled on my puttout mat since I bought it last week. Not one mark anywhere on putter. Maybe a few blue marks on the face as I mark my golf balls with a blue sharpie alignment line.. Grip is brand new traxion pistolero 2.0 counter core grip. Putter comes with original head cover and a prg one I purchased from my club. Also comes with the super stroke 50gram and 75gram counter core weights. price is 310.00

Second: Probably the most expensive hybrid ever made. Tee cb pro u limited, 19*, kuro kage 80gram stiff hybrid shaft. Plays 41.5 inches and has multi compound mcc plus 4 grey grip. Club shows typical wear on face and sole. Typical wear marks for all black heads these days.No marks on the crown. Excellent used condition. head cover is included. Price is 90 SOLD
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dlamb83dlamb83 Advanced Members Posts: 1,678
    Let’s do a price drop. 310.00 for putter

90.00 for hybrid.
    I’m open to offers and trades. Trades for other putters. Plumbers neck style.
    I’m open to all plumbers neck trades. Bettinardi,Scotty, etc. If something is super nice,I may be willing to add some money on my end.
  • MikeyrockMikeyrock Southwest WashingtonClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 37 ClubWRX
    Any interest in a M3 + Accra shaft stiff flex trade for spider x?
    Mikeyrock wrote:
    Any interest in a M3 + Accra shaft stiff flex trade for spider x?

No thanks. I have the new F9 on order with pro orange. Appreciate the offer though.

Any offers on hybrid. Willing to wheel and deal Thant one for sure. Putter just looking to sell for what I want to get or trade.
  • OhTigerOhTiger Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Pm sent
    Hybrid is pending payment. Feel free to send offers for putter.
    Hybrid is sold.
    Sunday bump!! If not traded or sold by tonight. It’s going to the bay.
    Afternoon bump.
    Final call before off to eBay. Price may go up now Rory won with one. I kid. Seriously last call before I lock the ad.
This discussion has been closed.