KSig gloves!?!?

«13

Comments

  • Hot Rod 71Hot Rod 71 #TheWRX ClubWRX, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 8,847 ClubWRX
    PING G400 LS 9* - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X
    Callaway Epic 15* - Diamana S+ 70X
    Titleist T-MB 3 Iron - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 9.8 Tour Spec
    Srixon 785 4-P - Nippon Pro Modus 120
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58 - DGTI S400
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • kevinhoochkevinhooch Members Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Thanks, ordered some!
    Wilson Cortex
    Bridgestone Tour B 15*
    Bridgestone Tour B 18*
    21* Bridgestone JGR Tour B
    26* Ping G
    6 - G Wilson Tour V6
    54 & 58 Callaway MD4
    Taylormade DJ Spider
    Bridgestone Tour B XS

  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,280 ✭✭
    No sizes in cadet...
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Thanks ordered one
  • NessismNessism To measure is to know... Members Posts: 18,197 ✭✭
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:


    Already a thread going on this http://www.golfwrx.c...her-golf-glove/




    True. But considering they are $5/each they belong here too!



    Ordered some!
    Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
    Cobra F7 5 wood w/Aldila Black 70S
    TEE Pro 21* hybrid (hook machine)
    Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S (i200 backups)
    Ping Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
    Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"
  • STPBMWSTPBMW Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited Mar 16, 2019 11:30pm #7
    Running low on the Callaway cabretta model. In for 5 packs to see what's up. Thanks op.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,202 ✭✭
    Costco Callaway was ok. I can't wait to see Ksig kick some butt.
  • Krt22Krt22 Members Posts: 6,172 ✭✭
    Yeah the costco cally gloves always stretched a bit too fast. I have some of these on the way to compare
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,634 ✭✭
    Man. Killer deal. Will be ordering a pack to test them out. The Callaway gloves fit really big to size. Going down to a M/L on a whim.



    On a side note. I was just at Costco today. I tell you what. They haven't had one golf related item in the store for at least two years now. I'm always looking for something cool to pop up. Thankfully they come out guns a blazing online.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • gripandripgripandrip Members Posts: 957 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:


    Man. Killer deal. Will be ordering a pack to test them out. The Callaway gloves fit really big to size. Going down to a M/L on a whim.



    On a side note. I was just at Costco today. I tell you what. They haven't had one golf related item in the store for at least two years now. I'm always looking for something cool to pop up. Thankfully they come out guns a blazing online.




    Very little in MI stores either.
  • StetsonStetson Members Posts: 2,438 ✭✭
    In Omaha they had golf balls and Under Armour bags today. They have good stuff year around.
    Driver: Ping G400 (Tour AD IZ)
    3w: Ping G400 SFT (Tour AD Di)
    3H: Exotics EX10 19* (Tour AD DI)
    3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Motore Speeder TS)
    4-P: Bridgestone J40 CB (Steelfiber 110)
    Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Vokey Links K
    Putter: Ping Nome TR
  • jambox107jambox107 Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Niiiiice. Will pick some up
  • LeftybreakinLeftybreakin Members Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I feel like this is a small time where us Lefty's are missing out. Unless someone has seen right hand gloves too??? 
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Anybody received the shipping info yet? My status is still "Order received" since Sat.
  • dirt nastydirt nasty Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    sukkeun said:
    Anybody received the shipping info yet? My status is still "Order received" since Sat.
    I asked them today and was told I should get shipping notification later today.
  • hlcahlca Members Posts: 485 ✭✭
    Eh no thanks
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter
  • dirt nastydirt nasty Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    sukkeun said:
    Anybody received the shipping info yet? My status is still "Order received" since Sat.
    I asked them today and was told I should get shipping notification later today.
    Got my shipping notification. 
  • CITECITE Members Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Also got a shipping confirmation email.
  • NessismNessism To measure is to know... Members Posts: 18,197 ✭✭

    Got my gloves today and VERY impressed! Fit is just like a Footjoy Stasof. I've been using MG's lately and these fit much nicer in my opinion. <3

    Ping G400 driver w/Adila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
    Cobra F7 5 wood w/Aldila Black 70S
    TEE Pro 21* hybrid (hook machine)
    Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S (i200 backups)
    Ping Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
    Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,034 ✭✭

    @Nessism said:
    Got my gloves today and VERY impressed! Fit is just like a Footjoy Stasof. I've been using MG's lately and these fit much nicer in my opinion. <3

    Awesome. Thanks for the mini review. Looking forward to getting them in! 😊

  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 45 ✭✭

    Anyone else have shipping trouble? UPS is saying label created since 3/21.
    Costco just said wait couple more days. They said they can ship new one but I need to contact them to return one of them when both of them show up.

  • JBirdUtJBirdUt Members Posts: 360 ✭✭

    @sukkeun said:
    Anyone else have shipping trouble? UPS is saying label created since 3/21.
    Costco just said wait couple more days. They said they can ship new one but I need to contact them to return one of them when both of them show up.

    I, too, am waiting. Ordered on 3/16; label created 3/20, with an unknown shipping date. Don’t need them right away but time is getting close.

  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,162 ✭✭

    @JBirdUt said:

    @sukkeun said:
    Anyone else have shipping trouble? UPS is saying label created since 3/21.
    Costco just said wait couple more days. They said they can ship new one but I need to contact them to return one of them when both of them show up.

    I, too, am waiting. Ordered on 3/16; label created 3/20, with an unknown shipping date. Don’t need them right away but time is getting close.

    Same here. Ordered 0n the 16th and just left Ontario Ca a week later on the Saturday the 23rd. Strange. I’m guessing they were waiting for a shipment to come in.

    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,202 ✭✭

    got it today. yeah shipping took some time but it came in.
    quality is very good. best quality at $5 period.
    but costco is saving cost on packaging... there is none. it was just gloves in shipping envelope. lol. no complaints from me.

  • Timbo929Timbo929 Posts: 398 ✭✭

    @larciel said:
    got it today. yeah shipping took some time but it came in.
    quality is very good. best quality at $5 period.
    but costco is saving cost on packaging... there is none. it was just gloves in shipping envelope. lol. no complaints from me.

    did you get a ball marker? how are they compared to the Titliest Players glove?

  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,634 ✭✭

    I mentioned this in another thread. But, I spoke to Costco customer service as my order from 3/18 hadn't moved anywhere as of yesterday. They said they are declaring the package as lost and resending them. I got a shipping notification today. When I checked it, it was the exact same tracking number and actually left the warehouse yesterday. From my understanding, if they intend on using the same tracking info, they would have to be using the same label that was generated a week ago. So, that tells me the package was picked, boxed, and prepared for shipment. Why it would sit like that is beyond me. Looks like Monday delivery now.

    So, if your package is stuck in limbo, reach out to them.

    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • calfan36calfan36 Members Posts: 149 ✭✭

    Thicker than the MG by quite a bit. Still comfortable tho. Will probably use this as a practice glove and MG as a play glove. Also I thought each wrist logo was a ball marker lol, didn't realize it was separate

  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,202 ✭✭

    @Timbo929 said:

    @larciel said:
    got it today. yeah shipping took some time but it came in.
    quality is very good. best quality at $5 period.
    but costco is saving cost on packaging... there is none. it was just gloves in shipping envelope. lol. no complaints from me.

    did you get a ball marker? how are they compared to the Titliest Players glove?

    yep. it was loose inside the envelope.

    glove is nicely very thick. not a cheap quality $10 range gloves. More towards $20+ range.

    this will be my glove until they discontinue it.

  • haakzillahaakzilla Haakzilla Members Posts: 363 ✭✭
    edited Mar 29, 2019 8:45am #30

    Will be doing on-course testing this week to see how they hold up, but early range testing looks promising -- easily the best $5 glove I've ever owned!

    DRIVER: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx
    WOOD: Titleist 910Fd 15° Diamana D+ LTD 80x
    UTILITY: Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3i 19° Steelfiber i110
    IRONS: Srixon z945 4-PW Steelfiber i110
    WEDGES: Edel DVR 50°/54°/58° Steelfiber i125
    PUTTER(S): TP Mills Forged Huey / Bettinardi Queen B QB5 / Studio Select Squareback No.2
    Sponsored by Central Oregon Golf
  • Akron09Akron09 Good morning from the first tee! Posts: 144 ✭✭

    USPS - Delivery Expected Today!!! FINALLY! only 2 week shipping time!

    Driver: Nike Vapor Fly Pro - 9.5* DiamanaBlueboard Stiff
    3W: Cleveland Launcher AVS
    H: Adams Pro a12 20* Kuro Kage
    4-PW - Srixon I-701s DG S300
    Scratch 8620 S/S
    Odyssey Black I Series 9
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.