ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Texting Ping CS

Spooky67Spooky67 Advanced Members Posts: 1,317
A while ago someone posted a number to text Ping CS. It was much faster than email and easier then calling. Does anyone have that number? If it’s the 800 number listed to call into I’ll be embarrassed but I don’t think it was that number.? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• toctoc Advanced Members Posts: 2,650 ✭✭
    Just make the call my man, you’ll be ok
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
  • Spooky67Spooky67 Advanced Members Posts: 1,317
    toc wrote:

Agreed, if I have the time to when they are open. I’ve texted them before, just don’t have the # now. The nice thing is I can text them over the weekend when I’m free and they answer when they return to the office. My schedule during the week when they take calls is tight. Really hard for me to get to a phone during those hours.
  • halliedoghalliedog Advanced Members Posts: 2,228 ✭✭
    Spooky67 wrote:

toc wrote:

Agreed, if I have the time to when they are open. I’ve texted them before, just don’t have the # now. The nice thing is I can text them over the weekend when I’m free and they answer when they return to the office. My schedule during the week when they take calls is tight. Really hard for me to get to a phone during those hours.

Not to sound like an a**, but wouldn't an email accomplish the same thing?
    WITB:
    TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
    Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW
    Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
    TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880
  • alexdubalexdub Face sends it, path bends it UtahAdvanced Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    Tough crowd in here.
    Clubs: Callaway XR16 Pro 9.0* •• Ping G 14.5* •• Scratch EZ1 3-PW •• Ping Glide 52* 56* 60* •• Ping WRX Scottsdale BeNi
    Shafts: Fujikura ATMOS Black 7X •• Project X Blue 8B4 •• KBS C Taper 125
    Balls: TP5 •• Srixon Z Star XV •• Pro V1
  • Spooky67Spooky67 Advanced Members Posts: 1,317
    alexdub wrote:

Tough crowd in here.

Real tough...lol

I do understand how to use a phone to call....as well as use email. Texting is more efficient than both, not only for me but obviously for Ping as well. I got an immediate response the last time I texted them.

If you don’t have the number and just want to bust my nads just pm me so the general public doesn’t have to read your nonsense. Thanks.
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Advanced Members Posts: 365 ✭✭
    Spooky67 wrote:

alexdub wrote:

Tough crowd in here.

Real tough...lol

I do understand how to use a phone to call....as well as use email. Texting is more efficient than both, not only for me but obviously for Ping as well. I got an immediate response the last time I texted them.

If you don’t have the number and just want to bust my nads just pm me so the general public doesn’t have to read your nonsense. Thanks.

Haha. Right!! I would like to know the number as well, but seems to be all about ball busting from the "wrx know it alls"!
  • BB28403BB28403 Advanced Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭
    Do they have website chat? That was a game changer for me.
  • TzoidTzoid Advanced Members Posts: 1,635 ✭✭

I called Ping twice and spoke to someone that answered my question within 5 minutes each time with next to no wait time. Make the Call !!!

Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • halliedoghalliedog Advanced Members Posts: 2,228 ✭✭

@indianalawnguy said:
    Spooky67 wrote:

alexdub wrote:

Tough crowd in here.

Real tough...lol

Haha. Right!! I would like to know the number as well, but seems to be all about ball busting from the "wrx know it alls"!

Not trying to "ball bust" at all, just wondering why texting and waiting until Monday for a reply is any more efficient than emailing and waiting until Monday for a reply?
    If I wanted to ball bust, I'd have said something along the lines of "if you've already gotten an immediate response last time you texted them, how did you accomplish that without knowing the number"?

WITB:
    TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
    Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW
    Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
    TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880