ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

NEW Bobby Grace RARE Shiloh Weld Neck Putter - come check it out!

tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 Advanced Members Posts: 588 ✭✭
Up for sale is a brand new, very rare Bobby Grace Shiloh weld-neck putter w/ custom black shaft and aluminum HSM2 insert.

Measures 35" in length, standard specs all around

Included are a couple extras including an extended Bobby Grace arm lock/long putter grip, a leather standard grip, a Tour Only headcover, heavier weight kit, and 3 extra HSM2 grey softer inserts.

There's only 2 or 3 of these out there that I've seen so far. Very rare!!

PRICE: $500 (originally an $800+ putter not including all the extras!)
“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
- Arnold Palmer
2.jpg 194.6K
3.jpg 112.9K
1.jpg 82.2K
4.jpg 182.9K

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,171 mod

Up for sale is a brand new, very rare Bobby Grace Shiloh weld-neck putter w/ custom black shaft and aluminum HSM2 insert.

Measures 35" in length, standard specs all around

Included are a couple extras including an extended Bobby Grace arm lock/long putter grip, a leather standard grip, a Tour Only headcover, heavier weight kit, and 3 extra HSM2 grey softer inserts.

There's only 2 or 3 of these out there that I've seen so far. Very rare!!

PRICE: $500 (originally an $800+ putter not including all the extras!)
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Honey8adgerHoney8adger ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 62
    Face balanced?
  • tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 Advanced Members Posts: 588 ✭✭

Face balanced?

Nearly, yes. I'd say it has about 1/8 toe hang or less.
    “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer
  • Honey8adgerHoney8adger ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 62
    Any chance you can show