ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Hot Melting Driver & 3W (Titleist 915D3 & 913FD)

neonsohcneonsohc Advanced Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
Thinking about buying a hot melt gun and swing weight my driver & 3W with hot melt instead of lead tape. I was planning on putting the hot melt through the weight ports and keep the hot melt in the general area of the weights. I am going to have to put a considerable amount of hot melt in both clubs since i cut them down 1" or more and prefer a heavy swing weight. My driver is at an E2 right now and my 3W is at D2. I have the heaviest weight available on my driver (17g) but then i also have probably 12 or so grams of extra lead tape around the hosel right now to get the swing weight to E2. 3W isnt a huge concern, cause i think i would only be adding 8-10 grams of weight to the club.

would i be running into any issues with putting that much hot melt near the weight port of the driver? Is there anything i should consider when placing the hot melt? I dont want to effect any bias, i just want the weighting.

Comments

• Awainer1Awainer1 Advanced Members Posts: 814 ✭✭
    You’re overthinking it get the gun and squirt a bunch of glue in there