Bettinardi finishes

Wizzo1Wizzo1 Posts: 88 ✭✭
Does anyone know who does Bettinardi's factory finishes? I have a BB8 that I'd like to have re-done to the original color. Can't remember what year it was made,maybe 2013? There used to be an Bettinardi archive but I can't seem to find it.

Comments

• KloeshumanKloeshuman Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Not sure if someone else does the finishing or not but i just happend to call Bettinardi today about having my BB32 refinished, its $200 to start and it goes up if you add other stuff like a new shaft and grip. And at this time i was told about 10 weeks for turn around time. Normally they run 6-8 weeks but have had alot lately
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC Members Posts: 1,251 ✭✭
    They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 
  • Mr. HoganMr. Hogan Posts: 1,288 ✭✭
    gsrjc said:
    They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 
    There's no way they do plating in house.
    USGA - Unusually Stupid Governance Association
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,318 ✭✭
    Mr. Hogan said:
    gsrjc said:
    They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.
    Titleist 917 D2 10.5*, GD AD DI 7S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD DI 105S
    Bridgestone J15 CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM6 52.08F | Vokey SM6 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow, 34"/350g
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC Members Posts: 1,251 ✭✭

@dwboston said:
    Mr. Hogan said:

gsrjc said:

They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.

I was misinformed then.