Aimpoint

McCleod ·  
McCleodMcCleod Old DudeMembers  52WRX Points: 52Handicap: 17Posts: 52 Bunkers
Hey, are any of you familar with an Iphone app that will give you the slope of a surface as a percentage? I am trying to learn Aimpoint Express and it would really be helpful to (as practice) place my phone on the green to get a slope reading. Thanks, Butch
Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• timmy8151timmy8151 Members  1115WRX Points: 132Handicap: 15.2Posts: 1,115 Platinum Tees
    I use a Husky Digital Level to read % <br />
    <br />
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-10-in-Multi-Function-Standard-Digital-Level-THD9403/205999357<br />
    <br />
    Was recommended by the Instructor that taught me APE
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • McCleodMcCleod Old Dude Members  52WRX Points: 52Handicap: 17Posts: 52 Bunkers
    Thank you very much! Butch.
    Posted:
  • sirparalotsirparalot Members  773WRX Points: 117Handicap: 7.6Posts: 773 Golden Tee
    The iPhone app is called Clinometer.  Its free and you just have to set it to read % and you are good to go.
    Posted:
  • McCleodMcCleod Old Dude Members  52WRX Points: 52Handicap: 17Posts: 52 Bunkers

Thanks, now I have two! I bought the Husky tool.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.