CLOSE (ALL GONE) Only M1 Driver and 3 wood remain - good stuff for cheap!

UCFKnights06UCFKnights06 Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
Clearing out the stuff I'm not using much anymore. All prices are PayPal and include shipping to the lower 48. Let me know if you'd like any additional pics or have any questions. Only the M1 driver and 3 wood remain. Embedding images isn't working for me, so just check out the appropriately named .jpgs below.

M1 15* 3 wood. This has some wear on the sole and marking on the crown as shown in the pictures. Shaft is a Fujikura Pro stiff, but I also have a Fuji Speeder Evolution (stiff) from an R15 fairway that I can include, if you'd prefer. $80 OBRO

M1 10.5* driver with a Kuro Kage 60g stiff shaft with original headcover. Asking $120 $110 OBRO

OR take both for $175

Post edited by UCFKnights06 on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,544 admin

Clearing out the stuff I'm not using much anymore. All prices are PayPal and include shipping to the lower 48. Let me know if you'd like any additional pics or have any questions.

First up is a set of TM Tour Preferred CB irons (4-PW). These are standard L/L/L, with KBS Tour R shafts. Asking $215 OBRO

Asking $120 OBRO

Asking $80 OBRO

Asking $115 OBRO

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • EnjoiEnjoi Posts: 119 ✭✭
    What shaft is in the m1 3 wood? 
  • UCFKnights06UCFKnights06 Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Sorry, think the site redesign may have messed with my ad a bit. 3 wood shaft is a stiff Fujikura Pro. Driver is a Kuro Kage stiff. $80 for the 3wood, $120 for the driver, $115 for the putter. All prices include shipping and all items still available.
  • RyRauRyRau Members Posts: 2
    What length is the putter? 
    Putter is 34". Sorry, another piece of info that disappeared from my original listing.  :#
  • KamehKameh Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I'm interested in the putter. 
    Sounds good, just shoot me a PM. Everything is still available!
    edited Mar 22, 2019 12:43pm #9
    **Nike putter sold, everything else available.**
     To recap, since my post seems to be cut off. All prices include shipping and I'd love to get everything out this weekend!!!

Taylormade Tour Preferred Cavity Back (CB) Irons 4-PW, great shape, KBS Tour Reg. Shafts - $215 OBO

Taylormade M1 Driver - 10.5*, Kuro Kage Stiff shaft, light marking on crown, otherwise good shape, comes with headcover, asking $120 OBO

Taylormade M1 3 wood - 15*, Fujikura Pro shaft, but I also have a Fujikura Speeder from an R15 3 wood I can swap out if you'd prefer. Some marking on the crown and sole, $80 

Weekend price drop TM Tour Preferred CB irons $200 shipped.

• Mr_ShankMr_Shank Members Posts: 6 ✭✭

Interested in the M1 FW. Which Speeder do you have from the R15 (profile)?

It's a Speeder 67 Evolution, Stiff. The kind made for Taylormade