Evnroll tour stroke trainer

rwill522 ·  
rwill522rwill522  182WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 182 Fairways
Anybody see this putter out anywhere yet? I’m looking to try it but haven’t come across it. If so, any feedback?
Posted:

Comments

• MaineMarinerMaineMariner  700WRX Points: 432Members Posts: 700 Golden Tee
    They have it at my local Golf Galaxy. It's pretty bizarre to use, aiming is challenging to say the least, and it does not feel like a regular Evnroll putter (as you'd expect, given it's half the price). But I'm pretty sure it'd be an effective training aid to cure flipping at impact.
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrid
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #8 / Toulon Austin
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TheFrankJacobraTheFrankJacobra  8WRX Points: 3Handicap: 10Members Posts: 8 Bunkers
    Saw one at my local PGA Tour Superstore.  I thought it was pretty cool to play around with.  A bit steep for a training tool for me though.
    Posted:
  • jgard320jgard320  474WRX Points: 89ClubWRX Posts: 474 ClubWRX

I rolled this around for a good half hour yesterday. Seemed strange at first. But every put was either in or, if I missed, within a few inches of the hole no matter how far away I lined up. Distance control is usually my biggest issue, and this really solved the problem. Compared to my gamer, an O works tank 7s, I was more consistent. I ended up buying it because I went in for shoes and had a 50 off 250 coupon and they took 10% off the putter for me. For what amounted to 85 bucks, it was worth the risk. I’ll update once I get some course time with it.

Posted:
  • collindm1collindm1  173WRX Points: 80Members Posts: 173 Fairways

I've hit this a few times. Really gets your hands in front of the ball and for all intents and purposes, is a really solid putter that I would consider gaming if I could see how it felt on the actual course.

Posted:
  • ttm27ttm27  1028WRX Points: 88Members Posts: 1,028 Platinum Tees

Have been gaming this the last 6 weeks or so and really like it. It feels like forward pressing but you don’t have to worry about how much to forward press each time. Distance control has been best I’ve ever experienced. For $129 ($20 off Dicks coupon worked) I’m quite happy .

Posted:
  • Mg3sncMg3snc  29WRX Points: 10Members Posts: 29 Bunkers

I like my putter but I am considering getting this as an actual training aid and not on the course as I do like the putters I currently have.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.