Dick’s or Golf Galaxy coupons?

Forty_deuce ·  
Forty_deuceForty_deuce  16WRX Points: 35Handicap: 12.2Members Posts: 16 Bunkers
Buying my son a new set of clubs from either Dick’s or GG does anyone have a coupon code they could help with. Always harder when he is left handed. Thank you in advance.
Posted:

Comments

• BB28403BB28403  4276WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,276 Titanium Tees
    The Top flight kids 9 piece left handed is on sale in 3 colors and got some pretty good ratings for $129.99 image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. Looks pretty well made with a stand bag too.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Forty_deuceForty_deuce  16WRX Points: 35Handicap: 12.2Members Posts: 16 Bunkers
    Thank you BB28403
    Posted:
  • theedge27theedge27  615WRX Points: 61Members Posts: 615 Golden Tee
    Don't worry though, when he's into adult clubs being a lefty will be a blessing for your wallet.
    Posted:
  • Chachi2Chachi2  1877WRX Points: 1,291Handicap: 69Members Posts: 1,877 Platinum Tees
    Dick's

I guess when you edit Dick's is not filtered.
    Posted:
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Cleveland OH 523WRX Points: 50Handicap: 0.8Members Posts: 523 Golden Tee
    I’m sitting here laughing out loud at this title now. Epic score for the update. Can you do d i c k s? Clearly Dicks doesn’t work. 
    Posted:
    WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made M3 8.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made M2 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Cleveland OH 523WRX Points: 50Handicap: 0.8Members Posts: 523 Golden Tee
     guess dicks does work.  
    Posted:
    WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made M3 8.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made M2 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig

Advertisement
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, CO 1491WRX Points: 217Handicap: 9ishMembers Posts: 1,491 Platinum Tees

How about Richard's Sporting Goods?

Posted:
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • Krt22Krt22 East Bay 8872WRX Points: 2,536Members Posts: 8,872 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
  • Captain Morgan Captain Morgan  709WRX Points: 102Members Posts: 709 Bunkers

Posted:
    Sent from my iPhone using GolfWRX Mobile

On -, @Forty_deuce said:

Buying my son a new set of clubs from either ****’s or GG does anyone have a coupon code they could help with. Always harder when he is left handed. Thank you in advance.

I just posted one for GG. Worth a try. If you sign up for GG emails you will get 15% off. But it takes a couple days to get.

Posted:
  • Forty_deuceForty_deuce  16WRX Points: 35Handicap: 12.2Members Posts: 16 Bunkers

Thank you so much, ended up getting the 15% sign up. Got the Cobra Junior set for him. What was crazy is we went out golfing with him with the new clubs and on a 100 yard par 3 he got a hole in one. Of course with driver. Haha, guess they were a good investment.

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @Forty_deuce said:

Thank you so much, ended up getting the 15% sign up. Got the Cobra Junior set for him. What was crazy is we went out golfing with him with the new clubs and on a 100 yard par 3 he got a hole in one. Of course with driver. Haha, guess they were a good investment.

That’s awesome. Good job, congrats.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.