Japanese drivers?

Norboo ·  
NorbooNorboo  2338WRX Points: 156Handicap: 12Members Posts: 2,338 Platinum Tees
what are some good Japanese drivers that are as forgiving if not more than G400 Max and lot longer? 
Posted:
Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 Stock Alta (need shaft fitting)
Fairway Wood: Ryoma F5
Hybrid: TaylorMade M6 4H & 6H
Irons: OnOff Kuro 2015 6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland RTX4 50, 54 and 58
Putter: S.C. GoLo 3
Ball: TaylorMade TP5X
Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU  12502WRX Points: 3,081Handicap: 5.0Members Posts: 12,502 Titanium Tees

Well everyone is different but what has worked for me the last 2 years is a Homna G1-X. It has performed better for me than anything else. Believe it or not it has a good feel when you pure one. Actually has a good sound too not like a tin can on a stick. I have only seen one other person on any golf site playing one. Can not remember if they are on here or another site. I am also reading a lot of good things about the Mizuno drivers now

Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Hybrid Adams Boxer 19* Matrix Ozik R
    Hybrid Adams A-10 OS 22* Pro Launch red R
    Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex 2 shafts
    SW Cleveland 588 56* TTDG Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe rusty and lead taped named "Rusty"
    Bag(s) Old School Burton plain mini staff or Jones Classic

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.