WRX Spotlight: P2 putter grips

WRX_SpotlightWRX_Spotlight Members Posts: 37 ✭✭

Product: P2 putter grips

Pitch: From P2: “The patented P2 technology is based on the way the shaft is housed through the bottom of the grip. This effectively elevates the golfer’s hands at address, locks the wrists in place and creates sought after shaft-forearm symmetry.”

Our take on P2 putter grips

Putting is the one part of golf that truly levels the playing field – a sliding two-footer is worth just as many shots as a 345-yard drive, and from beginner to pro, we’ve all experienced the simple agony of missing one we know we really should have made. With so much recent focus on redefining putter technology the one part of the club that is still highly overlooked is the grip — but P2 is trying to change that.

The key part of the P2 design is the Bottom Shaft Housing that positions the grip asymmetrically around the shaft – on the vertical plane (don’t worry the grip are 100 percent symmetrical). This design, fully legal under the rules of golf, has scientifically proven through the use of Quintic, results that show both improved strike pattern on the face as well as getting more putts started on line at the intended target.

Read more. 

Comments

• gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers Posts: 7,118 ✭✭
    i'd love to get my hands on (pardon the pun) a classic tour -- 

2017 Tour Issue M1 460 / 9.2* / Rogue 130 Silver 70TX tipped 1"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ / DF 70TX tipped 1.50"
    Epic Flash / 5 / BF 90TX Tipped 1.75"
    785 / 3-PW / PX 7.0
    RTX4 / 52, 59 / DG S400
    SC Kombi-s / 35.5"

• WozerWozer Members Posts: 3
    Retailers for P2 grips in Hampshire? Any information gratefully recieved
  • mrbhmrbh Members Posts: 29 ✭✭

Adore has them online in the UK - I have a Reflex tour on my gamer.

TM M6 10.5*, MRC Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60 X - Cobra F8 3-4W, Aldila 2KXV Blue 75 S - Ping G Crossover 18*, Ping Alta 75S / Adams TL Ti 5W 18*, Matrix Ozik Code 7 S - TM RAC CGB 3i / TM stock S - 4-G Cobra Forged One, KBS Tour FLT 120 S - Cleveland CBX 54*, KBS Tour FLT 120 S - Cobra King 60*, KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 110 S - TM TP Mullen 2 w/ UST Frequency Filtered shaft & P2 Reflex Tour grip - Ball: Vice Pro+ / Srixon Z Star XV