FS: Edel, Ping, Bridgestone, Tour AD, Golf Pride

All will be shipped USPS Priority from Austin, Texas. Only trade considerations would be Ping wedges or face balanced Ping putters. Apologies if some of the photos aren't great. More than happy to take more. Wife made me use her new mirrorless, and I'm a novice with the kindest use of the word.  

1) Ping S56 Irons 3-PW with KBS Tour 90 Stiff shafts and White Golf Pride Tour Wraps. Blue Dot. Hopefully pictures tell the story. 8-PW has some scratching and light browning on the toe from the previous owner. No signs of delamination or major nicks in the soles. 5 iron measures 38.25" and these are 1/2" longer than standard s56 specs as far as I can tell.  $135 OBO

2) Edel E-2 Torque Balanced Putter 35" from grip to middle of the face. There is some sort of weight in the grip, but I do not know how heavy it is. Gripped with a PURE black Edel midsize grip. Edel headcover will be included. Black finish is wearing on the sole. $100 OBO 

3) Golf Pride Tour Velvet Aligns lot of 5. $35 OBO

4) Tour AD-MJ 6S with Ping Tip. Has been used in G30 & G400. 44.75" from end of tip to end of grip. Graphics have some wear and whoever put the last grip on nicked the finish with a knife. Gripped with Golf Pride Z Cord. $75 OBO. 

5) Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 2 Iron with Tour AD-95 S Hybrid Shaft. Forged head shows some bag chatter, but no browning or major nicks. $125 OBO

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* Tour AD-MJS
Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 19* Tour AD-DI 95S
Bridgestone J40 3H PX 6.0
Bridgestone J40 4H PX 6.0
Ping S56 5-PW KBS Tour 90 S
Vokey SM4 50*
Vokey SM5 54*
Ping Glide 60* E/S
Ping Redwood Zing

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list